Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Also, california ranks pretty low in average intelligence

lower then OK and FL ha ha he ha heh

I wonder why? hehehe
    Ssssh don’t tell the anti fascist you shouldn’t base an entire state or group of people based on one example. He is fighting the good fight against that sorta mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      There’s no exception for hate speech under the First Amendment’s protection for freedom of expression, unless the speech is direct, personal, and either truly threatening or violently provocative.
      everything following "unless" *is the exception*. get it now? here's a lollipop, suck on it for a while and let your brain, rather than your mouth, be in charge.
      and either truly threatening or violently provocative
      This is the little nugget you seem to be overlooking, not all hate speech is done to incite violence of in the form of a threat. Even as a dumb Canadian who scrapped ice off his window this morning, I can tell that there is plenty of hateful speech specific to you and your particular demographic I can spew without worry.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Also, california ranks pretty low in average intelligence

lower then OK and FL ha ha he ha heh

I wonder why? hehehe
        probably all the people moving here from out of state
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

probably all the people moving here from out of state
          I think the number leaving vs. the number arriving is probably heavily weighted in favor of the former rather than the latter.

That's just a guess though. I haven't looked at any data to back that up. I think Cali is beautiful and I really enjoy visiting there, but I could never live there. It's gotten waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too, um, progressive I guess is the current political adjective. Oh, and expensive.
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

when people from slave-owner states talk to you about "privilege".

hilarious.
            How is that even relevant to anything? Especially funny considering Oklahoma wasn't even a state until 1907.

I bet we get a witty comment about not being a state this time.

Originally posted by cale View Post
            This is the little nugget you seem to be overlooking, not all hate speech is done to incite violence of in the form of a threat. Even as a dumb Canadian who scrapped ice off his window this morning, I can tell that there is plenty of hateful speech specific to you and your particular demographic I can spew without worry.
            Ding ding ding.

He somehow thought REINFORCING PREVIOUS DECISIONS somehow negated previous 1st Amendment cases regarding violent speech.

It's almost like 1st Amendment case that mbonder referenced with his "Fire" example, was decided, LITERALLY 99 years ago.

But I guess us dumb folks in Oklahoma didn't think we needed to retread that again.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              How is that even relevant to anything? Especially funny considering Oklahoma wasn't even a state until 1907.
              he is from florida. it's in his profile, next to his post. try to keep up, sweetheart
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

well i posted the supreme court ruling in question- like i said, the *actual document*, and that wasn't good enough. referencing what lawyers have to say about it seemed like the next logical step, given that their page is intended to dumb it down enough for people from oklahoma and florida.

i guess they failed.
                Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                Yes, Florida and Oklahoma, for the dumbest, by the dumbest!

Not all of us can be so lucky to enjoy the privileged education you surely have enjoyed, and proudly display.
                when people from slave-owner states talk to you about "privilege".

hilarious.
                States is plural. As in more than one.

JFC you are dense as fuck. You literally don't even understand the context in which you use your words.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

he is from florida. it's in his profile, next to his post. try to keep up, sweetheart
                  Yes, backwoods Collier County FL.

Tax returns accounting for 15,150 people showed moves to Collier County from other parts of the country in 2008, the latest year for which IRS data is available. Their average reported income: $76,161 per person--equivalent to $304,644 for a family of four. Although slightly more taxpayers moved out of Collier County than into it, the departing residents' average income came out to just $26,128 per person.

This seems appropriate.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. Mark Twain

Comment

States is plural. As in more than one.

JFC you are dense as fuck. You literally don't even understand the context in which you use your words.
                    i'm not dense, you're just incapable of understanding that i might not have been talking about you.

it isn't always about you.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

i'm not dense, you're just incapable of understanding that i might not have been talking about you.

it isn't always about you.
                      That's why I included the previous posts. For context. Or do you think he is from multiple states? Or did anyone else mention privilege?

I admire your dedication to being ignorant.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

That's why I included the previous posts. For context. Or do you think he is from multiple states? Or did anyone else mention privilege?

I admire your dedication to being ignorant.
                        i admire your dedication to willful misunderstanding when you think it provides an opportunity to insult someone

“slave owning states” as in there was more than one of such states

if i am dense, you are somewhere on the rapidly-decaying part of the periodic table, and you’re probably too dumb to get that joke, but it’s okay. enjoy your lollipop
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

"A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

i admire your dedication to willful misunderstanding when you think it provides an opportunity to insult someone

“slave owning states” as in there was more than one of such states

if i am dense, you are somewhere on the rapidly-decaying part of the periodic table, and you’re probably too dumb to get that joke, but it’s okay. enjoy your lollipop
                            Of which OK was not one of, and IIRC there was a rather protracted and bloody war fought to keep the number of states in which the practice was allowed confined to SE, already established areas and keep from allowing expansion into the western territories.

And the fact you even reference a practice that was wiped out by the same said protracted war, is some how relevant to current political strife and your delusions of modern day fascism. Is so far beyond a red hearing I dont know what to actually think, and wonder if you have truly lost all your marbles not just the red and orange ones.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

I’m gone for a week and come back to this.

Here’s an idea for Antifa and any other public demonstration. Outlaw face masks. If your cause is so righteous why hide your face?
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                Of which OK was not one of
                                once again, wasn't about z31. stop feeding his narcissism. since you're obviously not reading my posts, i'm not going to read the rest of yours either.

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                I’m gone for a week and come back to this.

Here’s an idea for Antifa and any other public demonstration. Outlaw face masks. If your cause is so righteous why hide your face?
                                because people on both sides are getting doxxed. i accept that there's risk involved in what i do, but someone who is playing by the rules shouldn't have to worry about that.

a mask does not mean they're antifa; they could just be someone who wants to hold a sign and make their voice heard and still needs a job the next day.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X