No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallet is 34,000 dollars lighter, but it is well worth it to me.

2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad in Inferno

2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad - First day home by Michael Rickerd, on Flickr

Borrowed a few different trucks, for a day each, from the local Toyota dealership before making my decision.

Time to join a new forum and learn some new things!
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

That is NICE
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

That's a nice buy!

Congrats!
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Looks nice! Those tires look like someone stole them off of grandpa's buick though. :)

Just kidding, such an aggressive truck, I'm use to seeing some chunky tires on, but if they are quite of the freeway, then by all means run them. I know I would hate the BRRRRURURURURURURU" all day long.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I've wanted a new Tacoma since they came out, but no option for a diesel engine since I commute for work makes it not reasonable for me.

Looked into the Colorado's as well but fuck me they are expensive for a diesel option and not as nice overall compared to the Tacoma.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

Porsche Cayanne Diesel - CPO until 2021, they are trading for around $35k with low miles.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                Porsche Cayanne Diesel - CPO until 2021, they are trading for around $35k with low miles.
                Hard part is I have an actual need for a truck, not an SUV at the moment, so needing to find something a bed for hauling.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Thanks gents!

I do agree that the tires are very underwhelming in stock form (truck is 100% stock as of this moment), but I'll rock them for now as they are almost brand new. When the time comes to replace them there are lots of great looking options to upgrade to.

Was really hoping to keep the modifications to a minimum, but I have already purchased the first upgrade, and its been three days of ownership. Haha

I barely drive on the day to day, just a small handful of miles, but I take long trips for work roughly once a month, so that's why I upgraded, as I needed more reliability. The long trips are work trips, and I am paid by the mile, so gas mileage during the drive isn't a huge concern for me.

I need a truck bed to manage and deal with the things that come with owning and managing your own rental real estate, if I didn't I would have seriously looked into a 4Runner. But alas, a truck bed was s necessity so Tacoma it was.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                    I've wanted a new Tacoma since they came out, but no option for a diesel engine since I commute for work makes it not reasonable for me.

Looked into the Colorado's as well but fuck me they are expensive for a diesel option and not as nice overall compared to the Tacoma.
                    All diesels are going to be expensive, there's no secret to saving money when it comes to running it in a truck. You pay at the pump or you pay in the shop, I'd rather pay a couple bucks more at every fill up.

Comment

Very nice Tacoma!

Enjoy!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

:down:
                        Figured I should update...

DSC00706 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC01623 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Have always wanted one and finally found one in my backyard

1981 Glasply with the BMW B130 I/O Drive.

It looks much better in pictures, and will need the engine rebuilt (seized at the moment) plus a full interior and a good buffing, but its completely original and all there.

Should be cruising the lake in full 1980's Glory next year.

Comment

I'ma be pissed if you ain't cruising lakes in that with lots of beautiful women and immense amounts of cocaine.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                              Have always wanted one and finally found one in my backyard

1981 Glasply with the BMW B130 I/O Drive.

It looks much better in pictures, and will need the engine rebuilt (seized at the moment) plus a full interior and a good buffing, but its completely original and all there.

Should be cruising the lake in full 1980's Glory next year.

That is Super cool, James ! I'd love to see pics of the build.

I wonder if a BMW B220 would fit in there ?
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

So....the boat's name will be "The Implication"
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X