Vintage Original Factory Rubber E30 Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage Original Factory Rubber E30 Floor Mats

I found a set that were supposedly a dealer accessory from back in the day.
    They have WE VU BMW markings. 83 / 84 date codes and say made in Germany. Anybody ever seen these? Google doesn't seem to find anything.

Thanks

If they're a dealer accessory they're probably not factory. Although I suspect there was some sort of option code for them.

Do yours have round pads on the rear or do they have lock down slots?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Do yours have round pads on the rear or do they have lock down slots?
      They are old school. No locks to speak of, just lots of little nibs on the back to keep them from sliding around.

Comment

Do you have any pictures of the older ones? I bought 3 sets from the dealer a couple years ago. I’m just curious if they looked any different.

Comment

Please post pics would love to see...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Those strike me as aftermarket.

Comment

They have the BMW stampings so I would think they are an accessory from the catalog?........ I have seen those before and thought they were from the accessory catalog.... either way if you’re interested in selling I may be interested in purchasing [emoji4] just saying

Comment

Well, it's saying that it fits or is for BMW 316-323i from (not sure on the abbreviation) '83, and that does not seem like something BMW would put on their accessories. Normally they just have a P/N, a BMW logo, sometimes a model number, and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Originale30 View Post
                    They have the BMW stampings so I would think they are an accessory from the catalog?........ I have seen those before and thought they were from the accessory catalog.... either way if you’re interested in selling I may be interested in purchasing [emoji4] just saying

I'll keep you in mind if I find a nice set of carpeted pearl beige mats.

rechts is German for right. The other front mat is stamped links (left) The made in Germany stamp is on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                      Normally they just have a P/N, a BMW logo, sometimes a model number, and nothing else.
                      Does the Husco armrest have a part # on it? I remember it has the Husco stamp. Been a while since I've seen one.

Comment

Those are exactly like the ones I bought from the dealer in 2015. They’re great for winter vehicles to catch all of the salt and sludge from your shoes.
                        Last edited by BillBrasky; 11-13-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                          Those are exactly like the ones I bought from the dealer in 2015. They’re great for winter vehicles to catch all of the salt and sludge from your shoes.
                          Do you happen to have a part #?

Comment

Originally posted by e30sh View Post
                            Does the Husco armrest have a part # on it? I remember it has the Husco stamp. Been a while since I've seen one.

If I read it correctly, 88 88 1 700 008? (could be a 5 or 3 on the end)
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

My Touring came from Germany with a set of those rubber mats.
                              1992 325i Cabrio
                              1988 320i Touring
                              2000 M5
                              1977 530i
                              2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                              BMWCCA
                              E30CCA

Comment

Working...
                              X