Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a 2.7i with a non super eta bottom. do you have any startup tunes for it im possibly looking into a war chip or ms2 depending on how difficult the learning curve is for it.

Comment

Keith, sent you a PM :)

Comment

Well for starters I want to subscribe. Second is I'm running a 2.7i and very soon it will be turbo. I'd like to start out at around 15psi is there a way for me to be able to set this up for boost and eventually run high boost.
        sigpic
        85 swartz/metallic 325E
        84 alpine 325E
        85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
        84 Bronzit 318i/sold
        purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

PMs sent 8^)
          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Comment

Hi PM sent thanks

Comment

Pm

Keith hi sent you pm thanks jorge

Comment

i want another one of these...
                  ?

Comment

Really interest in doing this to my 327i before I turbo it definitely looking to get one in the next month or 2

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey, any word yet on 24V MS2?
                      REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

finally, after months of parts hoarding and procrastination, i set up my whodwho PNPMS setup.

fired up first try.

holy shit.

downloading TunerStudio now. (probably shoulda done that first...)
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm interested in buying a PNPMS setup, I have an 87 is with the 153 ecu now and just headers/exhaust and 19lb injectors.

Do you have an email or site or anything?

Comment

Hey Whodwho! Have you worked on a 35 pin ECU setup yet? I just picked up a 528e and would like to see what I can do with it. PM me plz? I have a couple of core 007 ecu's and one 027 if it makes any difference.

Thanks, J
                            '82 633CSi (euro) Jaws!
                            '84 318i, project?
                            '05 745li, DD when it wants to be...
                            '87 Corolla FX16, old faithful
                            '89 V1500 Suburban, GP rig
                            '69 Columbia 36 MkI, retirement home.

Comment

I think your pm box might be full, where does an external map sensor wire in? No MapDaddy. Does it wire in to an existing connector in the engine bay or do I route it directly into the ecu?

Heres a link to pictures of my ecu:

m20b27 Turbo. Hx35. Twinscroll Mani. MS1. 42lbers
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=338818

Comment

Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
                                Hey, any word yet on 24V MS2?
                                Made a bit more progress but really need to go on hiatus on these builds and concentrate on the 24v ones.

Originally posted by doktor_b View Post
                                finally, after months of parts hoarding and procrastination, i set up my whodwho PNPMS setup.

fired up first try.

holy shit.

downloading TunerStudio now. (probably shoulda done that first...)
                                Excellent!! what PNP is all about, let me know if I can help

Originally posted by aventari View Post
                                I'm interested in buying a PNPMS setup, I have an 87 is with the 153 ecu now and just headers/exhaust and 19lb injectors.

Do you have an email or site or anything?
                                I do, you can PM me or email would probably be better - w h o d w h o @ c o x . n e t

Originally posted by Spaz! View Post
                                Hey Whodwho! Have you worked on a 35 pin ECU setup yet? I just picked up a 528e and would like to see what I can do with it. PM me plz? I have a couple of core 007 ecu's and one 027 if it makes any difference.

Thanks, J
                                The challenge with this setup is the CPS setup, the eta runs off the flywheel and needs to be converted to a usable signal for MS to use.

Originally posted by kistler#7 View Post
                                I think your pm box might be full, where does an external map sensor wire in? No MapDaddy. Does it wire in to an existing connector in the engine bay or do I route it directly into the ecu?

Heres a link to pictures of my ecu:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=310721
                                replied on that thread
                                My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                                4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Working...
                                X