td325ic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperDuper View Post
    x3 This guy takes it to a whole new level. I was absolutely floored at the amount of time and effort he took to package a rear seat cushion to ship it to me. We are talking about a large item to ship and it couldnt have been done better in my opinion.

Todd is one of the best sellers I've dealt with online, period.

X4 !!

Unbelievable job on packing up a rear euro bumper I picked up from him. Very quick to ship and had great communication with him through out the entire process. Will do business with again for sure.

Item : e30 rear euro bumper

Payment : paypal

Shipper : DHL

Hell here is proof of the way he packed the bumper up... :up: :up:

Originally posted by td325ic
    Here's some photos:

Comment

Yeah todd 's a great guy to deal with! Luckily I'm local and about 15 min away. Buy with confidence for sure! :up:

Comment

I purchased a complete plastic bumper setup for my 89 vert from Todd and the service was excellent!

He had great communication and since I was not in any hurry we discussed what he had available and what I wanted. Since we both had verts he even helped me out with a couple of other pieces.

The packing job was unbelievable and superior to many items I receive from professional jobbers on a daily basis.

Great guy and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Comment

I recieved my ellipsoids on the very last day of 2008! Packaging was perfect and lights work just fine. Just installed them on my 318 and I am extremely pleased!
          Thanks again Todd.

Comment

I ordered a knee bolster from Todd. He sent me the update with pictures of the packaging. Item was packed perfectly. I sent him a thank you for the update and mentioned how this would be the first time I had the bolster in my car, so he sent me a PM with pictures of the hardware and packaging he was shipping it over to me in. I couldnt believe it.

I hope I find myself buying more from this guy. Top rate seller.

Seeing the pictures of his boxes posted made me laugh a little, it is quite a spectacle to see the detail of packing.

-todd
            Last edited by meforprezz; 01-27-2009, 09:46 PM. Reason: i thought i had spell check.

Comment

Gotta echo the positive feedback for Todd.

Professional levels of service...as a matter of fact, he packs and ships better than than most pro's who's business it is to pack and ship.
              Additionally, the parts I bought turned out to be better than the actual description. Sweet.

A+ from Ed
              1988 E30/S50...now with S52; Track
              1994 Miata R; ES Solo2
              1998 Lexus LX470; Wife (Slee'd anyway)
              2002 BMW 530i; A+ Commuter
              2002 BMW 325iT; Sport/Premium 5-speed
              2011 21' EconoTrailer

Comment

^ I agree, fast communication (I'm in a completely different time zone) and always had a quick reply. Very well packaged, and good price on shipping halfway around the world!

If you want something that Todd has for sale I'd recommend buying from him!

Thanks very much.

Comment

td325ic FTW.

I recently purchased a full bumper swap from Todd (td325ic). I have only positive things to say about the whole transaction.

The deal included a front bumper (w/ trim), straight valance, turn signals, rear bumper (w/ trim), all the shocks, and even a Volvo lip. All of this shipped for an extremely reasonable price.

Todd is an excellent guy to deal with; very understanding, and professional.

Two thumbs up for td325ic... :up:

Comment

td325ic rocks

purchased a headrest from Todd (td325ic). shipped quickly, sent me the tracking number, and even sent me a picture of the box.

nouseforaname is psyched on todd.
                    sigpic

Comment

Trustworthy seller for sure! Have no fear buying from Todd. Just purchased a valance from him and he drove it up to SF thanks man! :up:
                      [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

bought a set of foglights from Todd. price was fair and condition was as advertised and nothing less. Packaging was excellent and shipping was speedy! Communications were outstanding throughout the process. Todd obviously takes pride in what he does. Will buy from again and would recommend to everyone! Good show Todd!
                        sigpic

Comment

Item: Refurbed fogs
                          Payment: Paypal
                          Shipped: Fedex

I recently purchased a set of fogs from Todd after initially seeing an old for sale thread he had. I had pm'd him asking if he still had a set left, and he replied that he didn't. However, he asked if I would like him to inform me the next time he rebuilt a pair. So he proactively contacted me that he had just finished a set and too see if I wanted first dibs before he posted a for sale thread. Luckily I was in a buying position and purchased without hesitation. Todd shipped them fast and I as well was astounded and the level of care he took with how they were packaged. It was by far the best packaging I have ever seen.

I'll reiterate what everyone has said before, but Todd seems to be one of the most upstanding members and sellers on r3v. I would hesitate in the slightest to buy something from him again.

Comment

Item: Re-finished FoglightsPayment: Paypal
                            Shipped: Fedex

Another seemless transaction for Todd. I inquired about a set of foglights when he posted a FS thread on here. He informed me that both sets were already spoken for but that he would contact me next time he had a set for sale. He even went as far as to refer me to a FS thread on bimmerforums at least two weeks after our last contact because someone else was selling a set of fogs on there. That seller never answered any of my questions so I moved on. 3 months later he sent me a PM saying he had another set for sale. I jumped at the chance and could not be happier.

Packaging was excellent and shipping was lightning fast. Most importantly the product is as advertised. Would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Comment

td325ic

I just purchased e36 switches from Todd and I would definitely buy from him again.
                              He is very prompt on responding to messages, and was very helpful. He ended up missing one of the bezel's but he sent me a refund and a part number for the replacement.
                              Legit seller!
                              sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

This guy packs stuff insanely safe and ships lighting fast.

Purchased 2 sets of E36 window switches. Showed up in 2 days packed well enough to survive a nuclear holocaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X