X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Calypso Vert great shape!

Hi all,

UPDATED POST: Price lowered to $6000.

It's a very nice little m20 5spd manual vert. I purchased it originally as a project and replacement for my late model vert. I have a lot more money in that one and stand to lose, so I've decided to let this one go.

Overall the car is Very clean. Leather is in decent shape (except for the usual convertible back seat). Top is in great shape, paint shines really really well. Car has about 220k miles.

All speakers and head unit replaced. Timing belt, water pump, radiator, thermostat, and suspension was all replaced. Lowered on h&r sport springs and Koni adjustable struts with very few miles (within the last year). Garagistic strut bar tower installed as well. New front and rear Subframe bushings, control arm bushings, brakes, rotors, and stainless brake lines

Uncracked dash, pretty much everything on the car works. I have wheels I can add to for a deal as well.

Text for pics, 703-362-8418. asking $6000. Clean clear title. Please pm or text for more info.

Last edited by quanaman; 11-14-2017, 06:38 PM.

forum rules require pictures. Why is that so hard?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      forum rules require pictures. Why is that so hard?
      I have no idea. I really don't.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

My Photobucket is now trashed, sorry. Got a couple up there now.
        Last edited by quanaman; 09-15-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

All of our PB has been fucked.

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bumpppp. OBO.

Comment

Hump. I have been out of town so not that serious about selling. I’m back and it’s gotta go. Price is $7k obo.

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump, i want to make a move on another car and would like to see this go. Lowering price to $6k, I think it’s a great deal. Got plenty of pics to share.

The car has a lot of work done and is in great shape.
                    Last edited by quanaman; 11-14-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Bumppp

Comment

Working...
                      X