Still for sale?
      89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
      1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Originally posted by E30andy View Post
        Still for sale?
        Yes.

Comment

Awesome car ! Why are great deals like these never posted in Montreal :( GLWS

Comment

These older Benz cars might start to appreciate in value in a few years, it will be a while (10 years?) but my gut feeling but when it does, these Cosworth models might be worth a pretty penny. Dunno, you might consider holding on to it. If it were my car, I would put back the headlight wipers and address the small rust spots. GLWS.
            Last edited by Javier h; 04-04-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

its such a "good" price and such a "great" car that he hasnt been able to sell it since June of last year ... things that make you hmmmmmmm.

Comment

I offered him $7k about a week ago, he turned it down. Maybe he thought I wasn't serious? I don't know.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_td View Post
                  i offered him $7k about a week ago, he turned it down. Maybe he thought i wasn't serious? I don't know.

Sent from my pixel xl using tapatalk
                  i offered the same exact thing and he told me i didnt know what i was talking about. Meanwhile the car has rust and is beige in color no less lolol car will still be for sale june 2019

Comment

Originally posted by vvaughn View Post
                    i offered the same exact thing and he told me i didnt know what i was talking about. Meanwhile the car has rust and is beige in color no less lolol car will still be for sale june 2019
                    The OP says the car is smoke silver. Another thing I noticed from pics he sent me, is that the front valance paint, appears not to match the rest of the car. I have not seen the car in person.

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by vvaughn View Post
                      its such a "good" price and such a "great" car that he hasnt been able to sell it since June of last year ... things that make you hmmmmmmm.
                      Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                      I offered him $7k about a week ago, he turned it down. Maybe he thought I wasn't serious? I don't know.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the bumps and reviews.

The time to sell is a function of my effort to keep up with the offers, career, wife, house, kids, life. The biggest barrier to the sale so far has been the distance Corning, NY is from potential markets.

Currently pulling together the sales data package (PPI, specific images, confirm nit pick list of issues is complete, etc) for a CA buyer with a respectable offer.

Will update when the status changes.

Regards.

Comment

Sold

$8k.

Comment

Good to hear man, would have taken a look if I had the room.
                          1989 325ix
                          1992 325ic 770A
                          2002 M3

Comment

Originally posted by GlassBreaker View Post
                            Sold

$8k.
                            Kudos for posting the price - too many people edit out their asking and it is a valuable tool when both valuing our own cars and when setting budgets/expectations for finding our next car. Glad you got it sold!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post
                              Kudos for posting the price - too many people edit out their asking and it is a valuable tool when both valuing our own cars and when setting budgets/expectations for finding our next car. Glad you got it sold!

I agree, thank you op.

Comment

Working...
                              X