No announcement yet.

Please delete, new thread posted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added a few items and cleaned up original post. BUMP!

Comment

Still have the cup holder?

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
        Still have the cup holder?

PM sent

Comment

BLUF: Large items like window seals are going to be fairly expensive to ship.

Just encountered an issue where I was quoted over the phone with fedex for what I thought was shipping and packing an item. Upon bringing the item in to fedex I discovered they had only quoted me for PACKING the items. Unfortunately I had to refund the buyer (who was not happy) because the price was extraordinarily high.

Comment

Cup holder

Interested. Let me know shipping to Stockton 95219
            Thanks

Comment

I was the buyer of the window seals who wasn’t happy, not to start up anything since I will say jph DID DO THE RIGHT THING and refunded my PayPal, but it was a waste of my time and funds still being tied up....just some advice when shipping items, you should provide your own box and package the parts you’re sending yourself (there’s tons of boxes you can get for free at recyclable facilities etc), of course fedex wants $40.00 for a high priced box a roll of tape and shipping paper plus the actual cost to ship... if you’re gonna have fedex or a shipping company do all the packaging for you then you should cover those costs yourself and only charge the buyer actual shipping fees.... thanks jph for refunding me but in the end just a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderzol View Post
                Interested. Let me know shipping to Stockton 95219
                Thanks
                PM sent

Comment

Updated original post with new items and a lot more new pics. Also removed the items that have sold. Need this stuff to move guys. Feel free to make reasonable offers!

Comment

PM'd

Comment

PM'd about window seals.
                      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

PM'd.
                        1995 525i Bostongruen Metallic
                        1995 525i Calypsorot
                        1988 325ic Zinnoberrot
                        2000 540i M-Sport Cosmo Swartz

Comment

All PM's replied to

Comment

Originally posted by jph View Post

*E30 sedan front window door seals. Have both left and right. These are the ones that go on the inside and sit between the door panel and window glass. Brand new in OEM wrappers. $20 each, $35 for the pair.

*E30 late model driver's side tail light. Good condition with some small internal crazing that all these used lights have in the plastic lens. No leaks!! Includes used gasket for mounting. -$35
                            I might pick these up, I will actually be in San Jose next weekend. I wonder if I can convince my parents we should go to Monterey for the day haha "Just one quick stop" lol
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              I might pick these up, I will actually be in San Jose next weekend. I wonder if I can convince my parents we should go to Monterey for the day haha "Just one quick stop" lol
                              Ok awesome. The front window seals are waiting on payment right now and there’s also one other guy in line for them if that falls through. You could convince your parents, Monterey isn’t too far out of the way and there’s a badass aquarium here and tons of good food and scenery.

Comment

Updated original post with sold items. Will be adding a few more items in the next day or so that can be seen in my Flickr link in the first post. UUC shift knob, wheel fit tool, rear seat belts, OBD2 E36 M3 MAF, etc. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
                                X