Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
    Brought me a small mtech 1 wheel. I definitely like the smaller 370mm wheel vs larger 385.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E30-M3-...vip=true&rt=nc
    That's a good looking wheel.

I bought a set of 4 Hankook H457's 205 50 15's today.
    Can't wait to find the time to mount and balance.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Been a few weeks but the only other thing that I'll be buying soon are replacement parts for this!

Instagram : makeitsnap

1985 e28 520i

Comment

99 328is

200k on the clock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^Nice!!

Great colour.
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

265/50/20 Terra Grappler G2s for the RR.

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Some stuff for the new shop. Really excited about the bottom one.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I have that same tig bro

its awesome
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  I have that same tig bro

its awesome

Seems alot of people do. Guy in the shop next to me has one and it appears to do a fantastic job.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

What TIG is that? I am weary of the chinese TIGs but I also want a TIG, so I'm conflicted.

Comment

I like your choice in penetrating fluid. Hands down the worst product design even. Yet, also the best thing for a stuck bolt. Spary, let sit for a hour, and done.

If you're re-doing your suspension and dropping everything, jack it up the night before and use this. You'll thank me for it ;)
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        What TIG is that? I am weary of the chinese TIGs but I also want a TIG, so I'm conflicted.

Its an alpha 200x tig. I have heard nothing but good things about it. I know lots of people that have it and never complain about it.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        I like your choice in penetrating fluid. Hands down the worst product design even. Yet, also the best thing for a stuck bolt. Spary, let sit for a hour, and done.

If you're re-doing your suspension and dropping everything, jack it up the night before and use this. You'll thank me for it ;)

Thats usually what i do. I sprayed down the bolts on my trucks shock 2-3 days before i was gonna work on them and they came off with a wrench and little effort.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I don’t have an actual picture, but I just traded in my 2015 KTM 690 Duke for a 2018 690 Duke. I couldn’t resist their 1% financing offer for 60 months. Hopefully I can pick it up by Friday. I got to open the crate and unwrap it myself. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Thats usually what i do. I sprayed down the bolts on my trucks shock 2-3 days before i was gonna work on them and they came off with a wrench and little effort.
                            It's so good I worry about not cleaning if off before reinstalling the bolt. As if it might back off. Acetone or some degreaser on any bolts that I take of, and brake cleaner on anything that isn't going to melt paint.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Finally replaced my loafers with holes in the soles.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                              Sounds like you need a massage.
                              Originally posted by kpeng
                              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by BillBrasky View Post
                                I don’t have an actual picture, but I just traded in my 2015 KTM 690 Duke for a 2018 690 Duke. I couldn’t resist their 1% financing offer for 60 months. Hopefully I can pick it up by Friday. I got to open the crate and unwrap it myself. :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qv8GARehl4
                                My buddy had a 640 Duke II back in high school. Such a cool bike. Gave me tremendous wood for naked sport and supermotos. I was bouncing back and forth between a DRZ400SM and KTM 690SMC and went with the cheaper option a few years ago. The additional maintenance the KTM called for wasn't really a selling point for me at the time. Looking back, I think the additional performance would be worth it.
                                Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Working...
                                X