No announcement yet.

Stupidest rules a you've seen on a forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go here and mye28. Minimal ads (mye28 has zero) and the group of people on both are cool, albeit, different between both boards.

I tried e30tech. A combination of the year long activation period, the plethora of ads, and just general, well, crappiness, I don't go there unless a Google search throws up a link that looks promising. There's good info there, but it gets muddled down in the e30tech aspect.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      Ranger-forums does not add posts in off topic to your post count. Imagine how little the post count would be on some members here (myself included)
      Bfc's kill section (maybe even offtopic also) works that way.

I got perma banned from Eng-tips, an engineering forum. I made a post intorducing myself as a mechanical engineering student, and asked a question regarding welding, making it clear that it wasnt for school. They told me they cant help me with my homework anf banned me.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
        Ive only been banned twice from r3v. I used to have 10k+ post at gamespot.com but was permabanned in 06/07 for swearing.
        How do you get banned from r3v? I've been trying and so far no dice. I've been banned from BF.c numerous times for swearing. All but once it was on accident. Geeze!

Comment

ive been trying to hock my chrysler 300m for a while now. Seems like every chyrsler or dodge forum requires 50 or more post to post up pictures OR links.

Fucking bullshit! Gets my bloodpressure up everytime. I understand spammers but damn...
          sigpic

Comment

e30tech and their stupid activation wait period. what a joke.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

some forums have a rule about not using it as your personal army.
              :p
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                some forums have a rule about not using it as your personal army.
                :p
                Huh?

I'll waiting fro e30tech to let me be a member...

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                  Ive only been banned twice from r3v. I used to have 10k+ post at gamespot.com but was permabanned in 06/07 for swearing.
                  Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
                  How do you get banned from r3v?
                  I'm curious of this as well. In all honesty, I don't even know the rules of this place and i still have yet to be banned.
                  Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                  LSx e36TI coming soon
                  Originally posted by s0urce
                  Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I know this other E30 forum where you have to pay for membership! :D What kind of non-sense is that?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
                      How do you get banned from r3v? I've been trying and so far no dice. I've been banned from BF.c numerous times for swearing. All but once it was on accident. Geeze!
                      I'm pretty sure cursing in a thread title will get you banned for a bit.

I got banned from bf.c for saying DDM sold a shitty product. They go out of their way to suck their vendor's dicks.
                      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

The time limit between searches just seems asinine.
                        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Just poked around that 6crew.com site, and came across this retarded ass thread....reminds me of the "Fag" episode of Soutpark.

Comment

^ jesus that was annoying. I only looked at the first page and wanted to shoot myself. I love how they talk about ricers, but everyone has their mod list in their sig and it's all cosmetic...
                            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

I luled.

"blacked out mazda badge" is a mod? So I guess I can add "Debadged" on my car too. My mods list can be 3 times as long with mods like that :)

Comment

Got chased off a sportbike community I'd been a part of for a decade after the mod I was dating dumped me. Fucking narcissistic douchebag mods aren't bright enough to realize how hilariously misplaced their egos are.
                                sigpic
                                -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Working...
                                X