Official Skateboarding Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
    hes just as good as ever just doesnt have the insane lines like he use to from pj's whl
    those lines are what made me wanna watch him.
    don't get me wrong, he's still one of the best, just lost the steez/flow he had a couple yrs ago

Comment

mostly the flow, he still has mad steez in his newer shiz.

Comment

agree to disagree mah friend

here's a vid I used to fap to back in the day

Comment

Do not know how to imbed, but this was one of my favorite. Not sure if posted

Comment

pffft @ ameet did you see all the project granite ledge tricks he did at the berrics? so sick.

and @ marco, fuck yeah josiah has so much style dude, its too bad hes so self obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              pffft @ ameet did you see all the project granite ledge tricks he did at the berrics? so sick.

and @ marco, fuck yeah josiah has so much style dude, its too bad hes so self obsessed.
              nah man haven't been on the berrics for a couple yrs now..haha
              wanna link the vid.
              I'll look for it right now d0ugh3

edit: did a quick tube search to no avail. welp

Comment

I used to skateboard...... until i fell flat on my fucking face and scraped the sh!@t out of it. Oh and then the next day was the first day of the 5th grade. Boy did i get lots of attention ._.
                Calypsorot 2.7L Stroker Turbo - Sold
                2003 Honda Civic- daily
                1997 Eagle Talon TSI - 4g63 awd turbo! PROJECT!

Comment

Anyone know where I can get one of those blacklisted, "Gooks of Hazard" t-shirts?

Comment

@rufflz
                    i couldnt find what i was looking for but i found this.

pretty impressive.

Comment

PJ Ladd's WHL is probably my favorite video of all time. It just has a great vibe to it.

I've been skating Newberg since I moved to portland - it's a ton of fun if you like transition like I do.

The snake run on top left is the best.

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

looks like such a blast, portland area and oregon in general have some of the best skateparks in our country.

Comment

Washed up skater myself. I was never too technical with flip tricks and stuff. But I'd late backside 180 off a roof. Jamie Thomas was kind of my idol, so I spent my time doing the biggest roofgaps and stairsets I could find. Naturally that took a tole on my knee.

Last night I was cleaning the garage and my wife was riding my creeper face first down the driveway. Then I found my skateboard and told my wife, I haven't skated in over six months, but watch this. Hard flip first try.

Then I asked her to film it. 10 tries later I was out of breath and sad. I told her, THAT is why I quit skating.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                          And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

awesome part is awesome

Comment

Bumping this thread. Saw this today on Vimeo and thought it was an interesting style of skating. Seems similar to the way Rodney Mullen skates.

One day skating with Kilian Martin http://www.kilianmartin.net/

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Still one of my all time favorites videos to this day.

John

Comment

Working...
                                X