Politics and Religion Meme's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politics and Religion Meme's

I figured I'd make a thread to post all the assorted memes, I know we have more than enough threads to bicker, why not make ONE thread in this whole sub-forum a place where we can simply get a chuckle, regardless of being on the left side, the right side, or no side of the isle.

I'll begin, like the "This is Pictures" thread, rules are simple, a picture is required.

Thank you, that guys annoys me.

Comment

^You didn't read the rule, did ya?

Comment

"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
        -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

^^ ha ha ha
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

"I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm."
                -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And my fave.......

Comment

OK....can't leave Hef out.....

Comment

Hell froze over.

I agree with Angry Justin Beiber.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                              I always thought that was interesting. They are the type that say that collecting taxes to use for social programs are wrong as it is dictating what the citizens should spend their money on and that it is a depravity of their freedom of choice, then takes away choices that they don't want people to make.

Rules:

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                              Originally posted by mbonanni
                              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                              X