X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home raided over photo....

Saw this over on mye28:

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/1...-childs-rifle/

Seriously....this is ridiculous. I bet if it was just a .22, standard, wood stock, this wouldn't have happened. Obviously the kid is versed in handling a gun, as he clearly has his finger off the trigger.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Goddamn it. I hate these armchair nannies that report you for everything. Get a fucking life and leave everyone else alone.

My kid broke her arm, someone reported us to dcfs months later (after the cast came off) and they had to do a full investigation. DCFS even told us they suspected it was unfounded since it was anonymous and the hospital hadn't reported us.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Because we are the best country in the world right? I really hate to say that but lately I question that with events such as this.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Wow talk about control freaks. I do however understand where they are coming from though. I mean just think about it, how many school related shootings have we had in the last several years?
        Guess the US just doesnt want to take any sort of chances.

Comment

clearly this kid is off to murder 23 children at the nearest Elementary School. Jesus people are idiots.
          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
          (Daily Driver)
          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
          KW V2 Coilovers
          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post

clearly this kid is off to murder 23 children at the nearest Elementary School. Jesus people are idiots.
            That is an awfully scary gun. Surprised Feinstein didn't show up to point it at a room full of people with her finger on the trigger.

Kid has better gun control than the gun control Nazi. Sad.

Comment

.....a rational gun owner who knew his rights and correctly exercised them!

Now, conversely, had this guy been training some kind of kids militia ala Joseph Kony, and no one did anything until the shooting started, we'd want to know why DCS ignored the warnings....

Comment

I only see one kid. If it was a group of angry kids up in arms then Id be asking why DCS NO COME!
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I'm just saying that the cops were just being super cautious because of all the school shootings lately.
                  Thankfully someone is teaching there children guns responsibilities at a young age.

Comment

This is ridiculous, but OT why does a kid need a .22 HK lookalike?

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                      Why not?

Comment

Wow. This is crazy.
                        1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                        1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                        1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

I've had to deal with false allegations and "armchair nannies" with my late nephew. People like that who barge their nose into peoples' business like that deserve the firing squad.
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

it's a semi-auto rifle that looks cool. people need to educate themselves on these things. It's not full-auto military shit. we should change the saying from semi-auto because once people hear auto they automatically think you just hold the trigger. and it's usually people who don't know about guns that want them banned.
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Do I need to make my views known on this or is this a given. Besides this is news from 2 weeks ago.

that and this happened in NJ would any of expect anything less to come out of there????

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              The thing is WHY do you care WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE???? Why should your ilk get to tell anyone else what their property looks like.

Would you like to own a e30 M someday?? Why should you own a street car that looks like a race car with all the flared wheel arches, the big wing and a gurney flap????
                              Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-26-2013, 01:56 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X