Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cirrusblau coupe from Monterrey Mexico

Hello friends

I present to you my 1988 325 coupe, cirrusblau. It is almost ready, I still need to fix the AC and some minor parts as switches and stuff like that. H&R springs and shoks are on the way.

I renovated the interiors with new leather/alcantara, respray the paint and got new euro bumpers, front and rear.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eruiz; 06-09-2018, 01:07 PM.

Nice. Cirrusblau is niiiceeee
    Attached Files
    My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
    I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Thats a sweet car!
      First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Very nice. I spent a week in Monterrey in 2004 waiting for a waterpump for my '90 cabrio.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nice work! Did you drop the iS lip due to scraping? I had to drop mine and go back to the stock lip as I couldn't get up my driveway without ripping the lip off!
          My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Originally posted by 325e '87 View Post
            Nice. Cirrusblau is niiiceeee
            Yeah, I was struggling between leaving the original color or changing it, with the faded original cirrusblau the car did not look that good, but I loved it as soon as I repainted.

Originally posted by z28 View Post
            Thats a sweet car!
            Thank you!

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            Very nice. I spent a week in Monterrey in 2004 waiting for a waterpump for my '90 cabrio.
            Oh really, why here? was that easier to find?

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
            Nice work! Did you drop the iS lip due to scraping? I had to drop mine and go back to the stock lip as I couldn't get up my driveway without ripping the lip off!
            Im keeping the iS one just in case it starts scraping after lowering, I hope it doesn´t!

Thanks all of you.

Comment

Thanks to Sskoda for finding me a nice set of bumpers!

Comment

Originally posted by eruiz View Post
                Yeah, I was struggling between leaving the original color or changing it, with the faded original cirrusblau the car did not look that good, but I loved it as soon as I repainted.

Thank you!

Oh really, why here? was that easier to find?

Im keeping the iS one just in case it starts scraping after lowering, I hope it doesn´t!

Thanks all of you.
                I lived in Morelia and was going to Laredo, it broke in Monterrey.

The picture in my sig is in Ixtapa.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                X