Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
    No one cares about the women. It's about the double downing.

TRUMP: I can't release my taxes, because I am being audited.

Really?

Why not say, "its none of your business". That's actually the response he gave when asked about his tax rate.

It's just the petty lying.

The supporters justify his behavior by not caring.
    qft.

The good news is he is losing non Trump Enthrallment Syndrome Republicans (a small number) the Dems that hated Hillary, Independents & Women.

There is now an energized Democratic party that won't sit out the next election(s). Also, he won't have a shitty, hated opponent.

2016 was a perfect storm that allowed him to win, that will not happen again.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Leaders of ISIS and Al Qaeda Puzzled Why Trump Has Not Invited Them to White House

The terror chiefs said that, as sworn enemies of the United States, they had certainly attacked the country enough to warrant an invitation for an official visit.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        qft.

The good news is he is losing non Trump Enthrallment Syndrome Republicans (a small number) the Dems that hated Hillary, Independents & Women.

There is now an energized Democratic party that won't sit out the next election(s). Also, he won't have a shitty, hated opponent.

2016 was a perfect storm that allowed him to win, that will not happen again.
        Is that what polls are telling you? This "energized" party is the people getting noticed. They are the congresscritters saying to call out Republicans in public and make a scene, something that an average person would say is incredibly stupid and immature. Look at all the retarded shit that Democrats are saying(all politicans just spew diarrhea) that the millennials are eating up, people with brains will reject their agression

Comment

We'll see what happens at the mid-terms.
          I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            Is that what polls are telling you? This "energized" party is the people getting noticed. They are the congresscritters saying to call out Republicans in public and make a scene, something that an average person would say is incredibly stupid and immature. Look at all the retarded shit that Democrats are saying(all politicans just spew diarrhea) that the millennials are eating up, people with brains will reject their agression
            Yup, anyone with 1/2 a brain can see the shitshow this administration is.

Calling for people to accost people is wrong. Give other specifics and I'll address them.

Look at all the inanity coming from Trump and his minions. Republicans have all three bodies and are making us look like a country of idiots. (which we do seem to be)

Originally posted by Melon View Post
            We'll see what happens at the mid-terms.
            qft

Comment

Depends on your point of view
              Most of us thought the last admin was a shit show and just plain embarrassing.
              Cross the red line bullshit, the reset button bullshit, thaman has no backbone.
              One more example of the wisdom of our founding fathers that someone as bad as the savior, Barry Hussein Obama, is limited to 8 years

Or were you talking about Clinton?
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                Depends on your point of view
                Most of us thought the last admin was a shit show and just plain embarrassing.
                Cross the red line bullshit, the reset button bullshit, thaman has no backbone.
                One more example of the wisdom of our founding fathers that someone as bad as the savior, Barry Hussein Obama, is limited to 8 years

Or were you talking about Clinton?
                But you are fine with Trump genuflecting to Putin? Attacking our allies? Lying about everything from the size of a crowd to accomplishments not made? Things easily seen?

Did I miss a response from you to the EPA being against the Earth???

You said you have Grandchildren. Don't they deserve fresh air & water???

Edit, nope, I looked no response to that from you. Come back when you are not a hypocrite.

Comment

Founding Fathers had nothing to do with the Presidential Term Limit, that was enacted in 1947 as the 22nd Amendment after FDR was elected to 4 terms in office.

I don't know if I would label Obama as having no back bone. He ordered more military strikes and continued Gitmo operation despite calling for its closure during his first campaign. He got Bin Laden, something GW Bush failed to do despite having way more men "in the field", and he denuclearized Iran. Obama made overtures to Muslim countries, something that was viewed as weak, but he never sided with a foreign nation against his own security advisors.

Obama wasn't perfect, he wasn't a savior, no one has labeled him that in a long time, however, he certainly stood for many of the principles that he campaigned on, which would be the complete opposite of having no back bone. The only reason you want to label him as such is because you didn't like the policies that he stood for.

I wouldn't label Trump with that moniker either, however, I haven't quite figured out exactly what he does in fact stand for...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                    Founding Fathers had nothing to do with the Presidential Term Limit, that was enacted in 1947 as the 22nd Amendment after FDR was elected to 4 terms in office.

I don't know if I would label Obama as having no back bone. He ordered more military strikes and continued Gitmo operation despite calling for its closure during his first campaign. He got Bin Laden, something GW Bush failed to do despite having way more men "in the field", and he denuclearized Iran. Obama made overtures to Muslim countries, something that was viewed as weak, but he never sided with a foreign nation against his own security advisors.

Obama wasn't perfect, he wasn't a savior, no one has labeled him that in a long time, however, he certainly stood for many of the principles that he campaigned on, which would be the complete opposite of having no back bone. The only reason you want to label him as such is because you didn't like the policies that he stood for.

I wouldn't label Trump with that moniker either, however, I haven't quite figured out exactly what he does in fact stand for...
                    Trump stands for Trump.

He wants money, adulation and to bully others.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      Lol your cute, my helpers are in that ballpark.... Welders are in the 45 to 60 stright time range depending on who and how you hire out... most places your going to get a reasonable perdiem and rig pay should be about 12 to 15 an hour. Most jobs are going to be 6/10s but that devolves in 7/12 or more pretty fast.

Learn to downhill and do it fast we are about production a mainline crew can get upwards of 40 to 60 36in of welds a day. set up a rig, and go start trying to get a test

Not bad. Very tempting seeing current overhead kills gross income. Would have to work on the speed, but welding positions wouldn't be an issue. Have to be part contortionist to weld roll cages. :/ Your guys need g6 certs, or less?
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                        But you are fine with Trump genuflecting to Putin? Attacking our allies? Lying about everything from the size of a crowd to accomplishments not made? Things easily seen?

Did I miss a response from you to the EPA being against the Earth???

You said you have Grandchildren. Don't they deserve fresh air & water???

Edit, nope, I looked no response to that from you. Come back when you are not a hypocrite.
                        You sir are predictable
                        Go back and read what I said about the EPA. Come back and apologize.

I’m sure I won’t have to wait long...........lol
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You sir are predictable
                          Go back and read what I said about the EPA. Come back and apologize.

I’m sure I won’t have to wait long...........lol
                          You did not respond to my post. Yes you claimed prior to my post to wanting the epa to keep the Earth clean yet fully support Trump.

You need to apologize to your grandchildren for supporting an administration that is hell-bent is destroying the planet.

The first EPA administrator wanted to demolish it, this one was an advocate for the coal industry and is demolishing oversight into cleaning up destructive industries.

Saying you want something while applauding its destruction is not conducive to a positive result.
                          Last edited by parkerbink; 07-23-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            Not bad. Very tempting seeing current overhead kills gross income. Would have to work on the speed, but welding positions wouldn't be an issue. Have to be part contortionist to weld roll cages. :/ Your guys need g6 certs, or less?
                            Yes your test would likely consist of line pipe in a 6G set up, and at least a 12" Branch. If Low Hydrogen is on the job they may want you test for that, and any other "special condition welding" they may want you to do.....
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Yes your test would likely consist of line pipe in a 6G set up, and at least a 12" Branch. If Low Hydrogen is on the job they may want you test for that, and any other "special condition welding" they may want you to do.....
                              So there are significantly more hurdles to jump to being a welder than President?

:hide:

Comment

^
                                HAHAHA welders are bigger primodannas that our current POTUS
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X