Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeal the 1st amendment wtf?

Check out oblivious obama backers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=SpHOaW99ST4#!

I know I didn't link it properly just easier to click it.

I would like to think that they are just playing along with it knowing its a joke but....

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

A little research goes a long way.....

This guy is an author who was trying to point out how incredibly uninformed and gullible people are these days. vert_this is obviously one of his prey, because he gobbled up something he was fed without bothering to take a moment to check it out, which is, of course, the whole point of this video.

From his FB page:

It's been a tragic day today, so try to lighten up your mood by watching these Californian Zombies sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment. Then check the playlists on my YouTube homepage to see different videos broken down into different categories, and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel cuz I don't post every video here on Facebook, and please share this video to help increase the potential to go viral so we can hopefully stop the Zombie Plague from spreading!

He also plans to go around doing one on the 2nd Amendment. That should be a scream.

Comment

Originally posted by vert_this View Post
        Check out oblivious obama backers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=SpHOaW99ST4#!

I know I didn't link it properly just easier to click it.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
          A little research goes a long way.....

This guy is an author who was trying to point out how incredibly uninformed and gullible people are these days. vert_this is obviously one of his prey, because he gobbled up something he was fed without bothering to take a moment to check it out, which is, of course, the whole point of this video.

From his FB page:

It's been a tragic day today, so try to lighten up your mood by watching these Californian Zombies sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment. Then check the playlists on my YouTube homepage to see different videos broken down into different categories, and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel cuz I don't post every video here on Facebook, and please share this video to help increase the potential to go viral so we can hopefully stop the Zombie Plague from spreading!

He also plans to go around doing one on the 2nd Amendment. That should be a scream.
          What makes you think vert_this gobbled it up?
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

vert_this is just showing us a funny video,

..... . .. . . ..obvious video is obvious, mar1t1me........ dont be a neg, brodog.

Comment

There's all sorts of these types of videos floating around of people signing whatever bullshit petition someone is asking them to. All it does is prove that people don't really care or think through what they're putting their name to, not that they genuinely agree with what they're signing.

Comment

Working...
              X