Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I drove two Cooper S's today; one supercharged, one turbo. Very similar feeling (at least to me). The supercharged one did feel a bit better suited for inner-city driving. However, I don't do very much inner-city driving. Frankly, I'd be happy with either. So I guess all that's left is to keep searching for the right one. If you guys come across anything <$11,000 and appearing to be in good condition holla atcha boy.
    All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

Go test drive a clubman, it's still small, but the extra room is better.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Man it seems like E30 prices have been rising steadily lately. Just out of curiosity, what do you guys think a realist close the deal price would be for mine?

1989 325i

250k mikes
        With in the last 50k
        Top end rebuild
        All new suspension components / bushings / wheel bearings / Koni Yellows / H&R sports
        Mazada RX-7 BBK
        Z3 steering rack
        Z3 ssk
        Rebuilt cluster, polished, red needles
        3:73 LSD
        Euro Smileys w/ Intensive cleaning
        Ski pass through
        13 Button OBC
        Premium Sound
        E21 Rearo seats
        Map light mirror
        Throwing Star Rep Wheels
        IS splitter and rear spoiler
        Rebuilt sunroof assembly
        Rebuilt door handles

Needs only minor paint work

Full 50K service just completed.
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I'd guess $6,500-5000. I could be way off though.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            I'd guess $6,500-5000. I could be way off though.
            i agree 4500-6000 range by looking at all the ones that come up on cl.
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

I was thinking around $6500ish. I would sell it on here before Craig's. The mods would be much more appreciated in the FS section here than the general audience on Craigs.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                I was thinking around $6500ish. I would sell it on here before Craig's. The mods would be much more appreciated in the FS section here than the general audience on Craigs.
                Damn bud, its a good looking e30 why you selling??
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

I was having fantasies about the E34 M5 Touring in Cali.

I doubt I will ever sell it.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

That is a very valid reason.

Link?
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      That is a very valid reason.

Link?

Price is pretty reasonable.

Comment

That it is. Needjobnaoplz
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Some interesting BMW history if that's your kind of thing:

This week, I have a special article with some information I have been researching for weeks. Not much is known about this car in North America, but I present you with the story of the E12 530 MLE of South Africa.

South Africa has been a unique automotive market, and a thriving community for automotive manufacturing. Because of this, there is currently a following for all of the major automotive manufacturers, including BMW, Toyota, Mercedes, Volkswagen, and Renault. In particular, there is a rather large following of BMW enthusiasts, and proof of this is the large range of models offered by BMW Motorsport. Sporty South African-specific models such as the E23 M745i, E30 333i, and the Alpina powered E30 325is (All offered in RHD of course) are almost cult cars to many in North America, but rather well known to South African natives. BMW roots in South Africa started back in the late 60′s with the offering of GLAS based BMW’s such as the 1800 GL, 2000 GL, 1804 and 2004 models (more interesting, look up the BMW Cheetah).
                          Full story here:
                          http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Anyone need an E36 rack for their E30? Got an M3 rack FS.

Comment

So I ended up getting a 2006 Cooper S (supercharged) last night. Thing is a blast, and I'm loving the simple creature comforts that I have been going without for quite a while now. That supercharger whine is addictive!

Thanks Roland H for getting me in touch with Kevin. I was looking for a very specific car, and he found it in four days!
                              All I wanted was a tomahawk....

Comment

Originally posted by RLTW86 View Post
                                So I ended up getting a 2006 Cooper S (supercharged) last night. Thing is a blast, and I'm loving the simple creature comforts that I have been going without for quite a while now. That supercharger whine is addictive!

Thanks Roland H for getting me in touch with Kevin. I was looking for a very specific car, and he found it in four days!
                                Awesome!! :woowoo:

We need pictures and details now!

Comment

Working...
                                X