X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    Assumption your name is mrc.

Where did I say that?
    To me when you said 2 little hands on the nuke button it sounds like you mean that trump wants to shoot off nukes with no hesitation

Comment

Experts warn US president’s combative rhetoric could backfire as North Korean regime says it is ‘carefully examining’ a plan to strike Pacific territory of Guam

$10 says china massively assrapes NK before trump can get his dick out to masturbate to the thought of it.

China doesnt want SK as their border, they want a NK puppet state.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eats-fire-fury

$10 says china massively assrapes NK before trump can get his dick out to masturbate to the thought of it.

China doesnt want SK as their border, they want a NK puppet state.
        They've had their chance for years to do it and haven't. It's time to stop the fuck fuck games with NK

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          To me when you said 2 little hands on the nuke button it sounds like you mean that trump wants to shoot off nukes with no hesitation

So assumptions & poor reading compression?

The two fat fingers belong to Trump & Kim in my statement. (one each)

I am saying when dealing with a known crazy person (Kim) ratcheting up the rhetoric and violence is not a good idea.

Add to it a hot head (Trump) that has no filter and we are going down a road to very bad things.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

They've had their chance for years to do it and haven't. It's time to stop the fuck fuck games with NK

And how do you propose we do that? They have 1,000,000 troops 35 miles from Seoul, have thousands of cannons & rockets on the border and are lead by a nut.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

So assumptions & poor reading compression?

The two fat fingers belong to Trump & Kim in my statement. (one each)

I am saying when dealing with a known crazy person (Kim) ratcheting up the rhetoric and violence is not a good idea.

Add to it a hot head (Trump) that has no filter and we are going down a road to very bad things.
              I know that you are refering to both of them. My reading "compression" is spot on.

So we should just keep taking kims shit? The saber rattling needs to stop, the stupid threats very well could come true one day. Nip that shit in the bud and let the north Koreans be free.

Comment

I could easily see it happening under this administration solely to improve his approval ratings. Since its all he seems to care about, besides taking vacations.

But I still think China would want to puppet NK and remove the regime far before we could do anything about it.
                willschnitz

Comment

And how do you propose we do that? They have 1,000,000 troops 35 miles from Seoul, have thousands of cannons & rockets on the border and are lead by a nut.
                  Light up north Korea like nothing has been lit up before. Hit all of the known targets with tomahawks, sink all their boats, then when the airspace is clear enough roll in fighters, b2's and b52's to knock out the infrastructure. When their artillery that we don't know about starts popping off we will know where they are and they get a tomahawk dropped on their heads.

Comment

I know that you are refering to both of them. My reading "compression" is spot on.

So we should just keep taking kims shit? The saber rattling needs to stop, the stupid threats very well could come true one day. Nip that shit in the bud and let the north Koreans be free.

Obviously, spell check fucked up comprehension. Understand?

Also, if your spot on COMPREHENSION is so spot on how were you complaining aout what I said?

Any military action against the North will be responded to by them with their full assault of the South. That is WW3.

Comment

Light up north Korea like nothing has been lit up before. Hit all of the known targets with tomahawks, sink all their boats, then when the airspace is clear enough roll in fighters, b2's and b52's to knock out the infrastructure. When their artillery that we don't know about starts popping off we will know where they are and they get a tomahawk dropped on their heads.
                      Uh huh, sure that is the answer.

Comment

Mattis Explains What War With North Korea Would Look Like
                        By Alex Lockie, Business Insider
                        on June 19, 2017

Asked on Thursday by Rep. Tim Ryan of the House Appropriations Committee to explain why the US doesn’t just go to war to stop North Korea from developing the capability to hit the US, Secretary of Defense James Mattis painted a grim scenario.

“I would suggest that we will win,” Mattis said. “It will be a war more serious in terms of human suffering than anything we’ve seen since 1953.

“It will involve the massive shelling of an ally’s capital, which is one of the most densely packed cities on earth,” Mattis said of Seoul, South Korea, which boasts a metro-area population of 25 million.

“It would be a war that fundamentally we don’t want,” Mattis said, but “we would win at great cost.”

Mattis explained that because the threat from North Korea loomed so large and a military confrontation would destroy so much, he, President Donald Trump, and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had all made a peaceful solution a top priority.

Mattis said the topic of North Korea dominated Trump’s meeting in April with President Xi Jinping of China, North Korea’s only ally, and that the US intended to make China understand that “North Korea today is a strategic burden, not a strategic asset.”

China argues it has limited influence on Pyongyang, but as one expert explained, Beijing could at any moment cripple North Korea through trade means, forcing it to come to the negotiating table.

Mattis made clear that the US was nearing the end of its rope in dealing with North Korea, saying: “We’re exhausting all possible diplomatic efforts in this regard.”

North Korea recently taunted Trump by saying it was capable of hitting New York with a nuclear missile, but Mattis said a war today would hurt our Asian allies.

“It would be a serious, a catastrophic war, especially for innocent people in some of our allied countries, to include Japan most likely,” Mattis said.

Comment

mediemrare, bro. you're fucking dreaming. ;0
                          i know we get emotional and say we are so powerful lets just go all out dude.

na naa.

i'm in southern california so i'm already dead when dpr starts launching.

they do this stuff all the time are these serious this time? idk. don't think so. maybe they are?
                          doesn't matter. a mini sun will explode acouple miles from my house then i'll know. :)

Comment

Clearly telling Kim we will unleash whoop ass like the world has never seen is the route to de-escalation.

Hooray! two crazy people with their fat fingers on the nuclear button!

Big stick diplomacy is out of style, it's so early 20th century.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                            Q
                            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              mediemrare, bro. you're fucking dreaming. ;0
                              i know we get emotional and say we are so powerful lets just go all out dude.

na naa.

i'm in southern california so i'm already dead when dpr starts launching.

they do this stuff all the time are these serious this time? idk. don't think so. maybe they are?
                              doesn't matter. a mini sun will explode acouple miles from my house then i'll know. :)
                              Of course I'm dreaming. I'd love for how we crippled Iraq the first time, but times 20. The only chance you give them is to pull the north Korean flag off that huge pole on the dmz and replace it with an all white one.

How long does the saber rattling continue till something serious happens. Who knows. How long do you put up with the little stupid dog that nips at you then you can't take it anymore and drop kick the fucker into the street wherein gets ran over by a semi truck.

I live outside Seattle it's a target too, but I sleep well at night. I don't worry about a nuke hitting the lower 48

Comment

When the dog can't bite everyone in the neighborhood and give them rabies before you can put him down.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X