Wind deflector bag question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind deflector bag question

Real OEM catalog says that the carrying bag part #82129403972 for a E30 wind deflector shares the same part number with the E36. Theres a guy 2 hours away from me selling a bag off a E36 but don't want to waste my time or his if the bag isn't E30 specifc or won't fit the E30 deflector. Can someone confirm if the bag is interchangeable ?

Last edited by Eddiemeister; 10-23-2018, 06:59 PM.
    - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
    - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
    - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
    IG| Eddiiemeister

Buy it, send it to me to duplicate! I didn't know it was the same bag...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
      Buy it, send it to me to duplicate! I didn't know it was the same bag...
      Neither did I! Buddy of mine told me it part cross references with the E36 (bag only) this helps those out there without a bag.

Now for those that own the oem bag, are they made out of some sort of polyester fabric or leather?
      - 92’ BMW 325i Vert MT2 S770A Appearance Package
      - 96’ Toyota Tacoma single cab 4x4 2.7L [DD]
      - 01’ Honda Shadow VLX 600 Custom Bobber
      IG| Eddiiemeister

Comment

Both of the windscreens I have are made out of polyester fabric. I believe possibly the early models or version came with leather. Early model e30 period of time. Since both of my windscreens were made after 91, 92 came with polyester fabric. I would be willing to let someone borrow it to make bags for you guys without them. since they do the best job of protecting the mesh. But I don't want to be screwed out of my bags since they were hard to come byy and both need a alittle work since the threads were coming loose

Comment

Working...
        X