Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

╠═════ photo ═╬═ contest ═════╣ WIN FREE STUFF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know if this helps but ill throw it out:

Comment

bump!
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

No more entry's? Going once!

Comment

GG, you know my picture is the only one youll ever need, already displaying the product and everything ;)
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

I wanted to thank you guys for trying this out with me. I know it was a lot to ask - and some of you are busy with other things. I'm really appreciative the guys who made an effort. Anyone that submitted a BIG THANK YOU to you guys. I was hoping for a bigger turn out, but maybe next time the contest will be easier for you pro photogs? ;) With out further ado.......

And the winner is:

1st place - r4esh - Winner of an interior light delay. Congrats. BTW, you need to respond to my email dude.

2nd and 3rd place goes to - lifeiskaos and e30trooper - woot! You two rock! Contact me and I'll get your prizes out to you.

Thanks guys!

George Graves

Comment

r4esh - you still need to send me the originals. You have till friday to get back to me - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                r4esh - you still need to send me the originals. You have till friday to get back to me - THANKS!
                what happens if he doesn't send them??? :D

Comment

He gets bitch slapped.

Comment

He gets bitch slapped.

Comment

Just kidding - I guess I hang on it it - till friday? And if it's not claimed - I guess it will go to the next person. Is that fair? You guys tell me?

Comment

:up:
                        Just kidding - I guess I hang on it it - till friday? And if it's not claimed - I guess it will go to the next person. Is that fair? You guys tell me?

Comment

Pssshhh! Finals have got me tied down and I almost missed out?! PICTURES SENT Check your email. If you need anything else I'll be glad to send them. Watermark removed too... (My P.S. does that automatically). Cheers!
                          (oo=[][]=oo)
                          Web Design PNW

Comment

anything yet

Comment

Ummm. Yea. This is embarrassing.

I like what r4esh was doing, announced him as the winner, and kept trying to get the camera originals off of him. I kept asking for the originals - he kept sending me the same damn thing. Silly me that didn't look at the picture too closely, he didn't shoot anything, he was photoshopping on of my sample images and added a new background to make it look like he shot it.

I have to give him a A+ for being clever. But this was a photo contest, not a photoshop contest. Being that he and I don't have rights to the image, and he didn't actually shoot anything that can be used - I'm afraid I can't accept his entry. Sorry r4esh. Next time read the instructions.

No sure what's going to happen - I'll consider re-doing the contest? What do you think?

Comment

flip a coin for me and lifeiskaos

Comment

Working...
                                X