• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the ZHP its gorgeous!!!

Comment

I need updates! Either car will do! :P

Comment

That is just about a perfect E46 in my eyes. It's got everything I'd want! Congrats on the purchase, it looks like a ton of fun. I'd love to hear an exhaust video
        1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
        SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
        Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

i know this is an older post but I just saw your ZHP, wow thats awesome, not only is the ZHP one of my favorite non M E46's you got the best of both worlds with the swap!
          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz

It was very cool to make COTM in September. Thank you 2mAn for the honor! And thank you for all the appreciation in that thread and this one. As well as all the appreciation of the latest acquisition, the ZHP...The S54Door.

A couple of my favorite shots from the COTM photo shoot:

Last edited by Zeemz; 10-29-2018, 09:01 PM.
            1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
            1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
            Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
              I need updates! Either car will do! :P
              Sorry things have been crazy lately. Finished the track season out with a 2 day event with the NCC BMWCCA chapter at Summit Point Shenandoah in the ZHP and another 2 day event with the NJ BMWCCA chapter. Brakes are due for an overhaul and plan on doing a BBK this winter so for my last event with the Mercedes Benz Car Club did a one day event at Shenandoah in the E30. I got signed off to solo at the NJ event and drove solo in the E30 for the whole MBCA event.

Ran two different track setups, full track including pit row with NJ and no pit row (Old Ram cut through) with MBCA. Some clubs don't like to run the pit because of the wall. It is a little intimating, but the noise of the wall and the building is amazing...Volume up to hear the S54 scream!

From the Summit Point Website:

The Shenandoah Circuit is a 2.2-mile (3.5 km) road course that first opened in 2005. It is a no holds barred technical challenge that will take years for drivers to master. The track contains a dimensional replica of the Nürburgring-Nordschleife’s famous banked Karussell turn complete with 20 degrees of banking.
              Youtube Best Lap Videos:

NJ BMWCCA Summit Point HPDE- Shenandoah -10-7-18 - 1st solo, best lap of weekend-2005 ZHP S54 Swap

Summit Point HPDE MBCA NWS- Shenandoah - 10-21-18 - Best Lap - 1990 BMW 325is E30

A few longer videos on my youtube, also a few of the NCC event but it rained the entire weekend so not as exciting.

Shout out to Mike.BMW for grabbing shots between his runs of the S54Door at the NJ event and Jackie for the shots at the MBCA event!

McLaren behind me...well at least for a little bit!

Last edited by Zeemz; 10-29-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
                Shout out to Mike.BMW for grabbing shots between his runs of the S54Door at the NJ event...
                My pleasure! It was a great 2 day event and fun hanging out. Looking forward to more next year. ;D

Comment

Took the car out for one last drive last week before the snow and the salt appeared. All tucked in for a long winter nap.

Comment

I enjoyed the entire read ...

Comment

Went to The Vintage for the 3rd time and don't plan on missing it anytime soon. Awesome cars and even more amazing people. If you have never been don't miss out next year. As always I am too busy drooling over cars, drinking beers and talking with the awesome people there and never take any pictures. But we did take off to The Dragon on Friday and Killboy and @kixnwhips86 snagged some awesome shots. Slayed The Dragon and a butterfly!

Here is a video of one of my runs through. https://youtu.be/PbfW2q36eMA

Not sure why the resolution is lower on this, will try to replace it once i get the original.

Last edited by Zeemz; 05-30-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous car, I'd love those RS003 and M-tech 1 spoiler for my E30 in the future.

I can't help but to think that your car would look that much better without the window tints. I might have missed it, but is there any reason for them?
                        1990 Bmw 316i 2 door Alpine Weiß 2
                        1990 Bmw 535iA Alpine Weiß 2 (soon to be manual)

Comment

Originally posted by pipeuy View Post
                          Absolutely gorgeous car, I'd love those RS003 and M-tech 1 spoiler for my E30 in the future.

I can't help but to think that your car would look that much better without the window tints. I might have missed it, but is there any reason for them?
                          Thanks man!

As far as tint goes, it came on the car and I actually prefer my cars tinted so it doesn't bother me. I know a lot of people prefer vintage cars without tint, but it will probably stay, or get replaced when it ages. Maybe when that time comes I'll pull it off and see how I like it.
                          Last edited by Zeemz; 05-31-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Nice photos! I'm pumped about going with you guys to The Vintage next year!

Comment

Damn I'm jealous, I'm already planning to request off of work for next year's Vintage as soon as the date is known. No way I'm missing the next one. Looks like you had some fun doing some insect control, butterfly carcass and all.
                              '86 325e Zinnoberrot /// '02 325ci Schwarz II /// '18 M4 Azurite Black Metallic ///

Albie325 Build Thread | Albie325 COTM Jan 2021

Comment

Awesome shots Zeemz! It was great meeting you at the show and getting to see your car in person!

Thanks for the heads up on the back way into North Springs. Once Connor and I got past that construction we were ripping up those backroads! Best tip of the weekend :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X