Competition School at Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competition School at Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Track

If you are looking to get your comp license,,, or just looking for a great on track learning experience WDCR SCCA is hosting their annual Comp School at Summit Point Mar 22 thru 24 2019.

Details: https://www.wdcr-scca.org/racing-school/

The DC Region's Racing School for Competition License is once again being offered for only $199, with special incentives and further discounts for students.
    This acclaimed training weekend will fulfill the SCCA obligations for anyone looking to acquire their competition license.
    Join us March 23-24 at Summit Point (with classroom training Friday evening 3/22)
    Register thru MotorsportReg.com (MSR) for Racing School.
    SCCA - Washington DC Region - Club Racing on Friday, March 22, 2019 - Sunday, March 24, 2019 at Summit Point - Summit Point Circuit, Summit Point, WV - The Washington DC Region of SCCA invites you to attend Racing School for Competition License, March 22-24 at Summit Point Motorsports Park. Entry Fees: early registration (now thru midnight Monday, Ma...

I was a DE instructor with clubs all over the Northeast for over 10 years when I went to this WDCR SCCA comp school to get my comp license and it remains one of the most rewarding learning experience I have had as a driver.
    Get your driving analyzed and critiqued by multiple regional and national champions, Runoffs podium finishers and record holders all for the cost of a regular track weekend.
    You will get so much track time by the end of the weekend you will be sick of driving.
    Jimmy P.
    87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
    88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
    88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
    92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
    98 318Ti Morea Green
    04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine
Working...
X