Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also considering one. would nice to juzt have that

Comment

I miss this thread, so im bumping it. Needs more knives.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        I miss this thread, so im bumping it. Needs more knives.
        How you gonna bump and not contribute!

Loving my HK knife. It's held up better than the Benchmade I was carrying.

Edit:. Turns out my HK is a Benchmade. Lol. Axis is the model.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Im thinking of picking up a CRKT Remedy since I cannot afford a Benchmade North Fork or Spyderco Southard folder G-10.

We create innovative, top quality knives and tools by working with the world’s leading knife designers.

Current Pocket:

IMG_9858 by Wschnitz, on Flickr
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Been a while since we have had this one bumped tossed everything on the desk to go take a shower this is what I had on me today other than my flashlight that got left in my coat pocket. Since I am home and not at work my EDC is a bit lighter than on most work days.

P3150059 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

Sig 220
            My old gerber got lost/left/stolen somewhere last fall so the Wife got me a new one for Christmas and I still have to get a good pouch for it
            Still carrying the Spartan Blades "Akribis" most days
            Fisher AG7 space pen is my go to for the last 5 years
            Keys to the FZJ80
            Wallet
            Been Rocking the Marathon GSAR sterile dial on the rubber strap for the last couple weeks

Oh wow kinda missed the focus on that..... How embarrassing
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-15-2019, 07:31 PM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Any one watch EDC weekly on youtube? Great channel

Comment

You should check out EDC Underground FaceBook Group...if you want to feel poor that is lol
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                  You should check out EDC Underground FaceBook Group...if you want to feel poor that is lol
                  You get a similar feeling on the USN. Pocket dumps really make you feel like a peasant.

"Neat light what is it?" Some custom full titanium piece that is $600.
                  "Neat knife what is it?" That is a custom Tom Mayo that is $1400.
                  "What about that keychain/bottle opener thing?" That is a zirconium Cypop that is $900.

I thought spending $300 on a Chris Reeve Sebenza was insane, but some of these dudes are really on another level. They're walking around with a moderately priced E30 worth of shit in their pockets lol.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    You get a similar feeling on the USN. Pocket dumps really make you feel like a peasant.

"Neat light what is it?" Some custom full titanium piece that is $600.
                    "Neat knife what is it?" That is a custom Tom Mayo that is $1400.
                    "What about that keychain/bottle opener thing?" That is a zirconium Cypop that is $900.

I thought spending $300 on a Chris Reeve Sebenza was insane, but some of these dudes are really on another level. They're walking around with a moderately priced E30 worth of shit in their pockets lol.
                    YES!!! I'm like, that's more than my truck that I daily lol
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                    X