Pocket Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup I have at least one gun on me or within arms reach almost 100% of the time. You can carry in CA if you can get a permit, One reason of MANY I WILL NEVER go to CA.

Eecen

old empty money clip

yeah 2 watches I need a digital at work with a stop watch. I hate quartz watches so I normaly leave it in the truck and wear one of my other ones when I dont absolutely have to have a stop watch
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ummmmm

No

and yeah thats for another thread

On topic here is one of mine from a while back

God you are kidding right? Are you a cop? Why oh why waffleswaffleswaffles you have a flashlight?
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

We're all here because we drive 20+ yr old cars.. you don't think a flashlight is a good idea?

Comment

too see shit in the dark or in semi low light situations. I dont sit in a office all day, I are welding inspector light is handy. Not to mention just in day to day life a good flash light is worth its weight in gold

Oh Yeah I am out in the field all day and I use all that shit most every day at some point
          Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-26-2011, 09:15 PM.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

This looks more like Designer Handbag Dump.

Comment

why are so many people surprised to see guns? you guys do know thats it's legal in many states to carry a concealed handgun once you apply for a permit....

if i didn't live in marylandistan i would carry a gun at all times just like these fine gentleman. Thankfully, there is a bill right now that may get maryland to recognize out of state ccw permits.
              Originally posted by BillBrasky
              That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
              Originally posted by acolella76
              i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
              2007 CVPI, stock and slow
              1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
              1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
              Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

mines bigger

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                  This looks more like Designer Handbag Dump.
                  More like wanna be "Lethal Weapon" character collection.

I keep a multi-tool, knife, zip ties, socket set, flashlight, etc. in my car, and a knife, lighter and multi tool in my backpack, I'm either in my car or have my backpack with me most of the time. I don't feel the need to carry a gun to get to and from work, if I did I'd feel pretty pathetic.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    ...I don't feel the need to carry a gun to get to and from work, if I did I'd feel pretty pathetic.
                    That's where you're wrong son.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                    See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I would take a picture but it would be worthless, I carry my phone and wallet on me; keys and pocket knife in my lunch box so they don't stab me in the leg or break union rooms. I wear a watch as required per union rules.
                        1985 BMW 325e
                        1997 BMW M3/4/5
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Bwahahaa I remember a kid at school that wore a watch on each hand.

I don't carry shit in my pockets so teh womenz can see my bulging man eggs.

Btw: I never carried pistol and I feel safe. Pistols are insurance for the paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                            why are so many people surprised to see guns? you guys do know thats it's legal in many states to carry a concealed handgun once you apply for a permit....

if i didn't live in marylandistan i would carry a gun at all times just like these fine gentleman. Thankfully, there is a bill right now that may get maryland to recognize out of state ccw permits.
                            B caus guns are evil and people don't kill people, guns kill everything dood.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

a bit blurry and my holster is still in my pants...

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I feel like I would need a utility belt to carry as much as you guys...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X