Drive 4 Corners BMW Meet - Aug 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive 4 Corners BMW Meet - Aug 2018

Drive 4 Corners 2018, the 8th annual BMW 'driving adventure' and social gathering is only four months away! If you haven't already, the time to start making summer plans is now. With the intention of creating a BMW community in the Rocky Mountain region, the social event Drive 4 Corners incorporates a weekend destination at the base of Purgatory ski resort with a chance for participants to escape the summer heat and connect with other BMW enthusiasts.

What is Drive 4 Corners, you ask? it is an annual informal gathering of BMW enthusiasts focused on a road-trip adventure in the Rocky Mountains. It gets you out of the heat of the summer to a scenic mountain destination. D4C aims to connects BMW enthusiasts from across the nation and provide a friendly event and weekend getaway, no matter what BMW they drive.

Participants all drive hundreds of miles to connect up with others, some arriving from over 1000 miles away to see old friends and meet new ones.

For more info, visit this page

Date: Friday, August 24-26, 2018

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

For the 8th annual gathering, D4C will take place at Purgatory Resort in north Durango, CO. This resort operates a ski destination in the winter as well as a summer getaway destination in the summer. This location was selected with hopes to improve the lodging and accommodations for all D4C participants as well as providing access to scenic mountain roads in the near vicinity.

US 550 north through the historic town of Silverton up to Ouray, CO is known as the Million Dollar Highway and is a unique road worth driving. It is a two lane road dubbed the San Juan Skyway and Scenic Byway with multiple 10,000ft passes. This route will serve as our Saturday extended drive with a lunch stop in Ouray, CO to explore the unique shops and restaurants the town has to offer.

Event registration price remains at $80 per vehicle (early bird pricing), however we have  reduced lodging costs for 2018. The property includes individual hotel style rooms at a great rate, as well as group style suites that promote more of a community atmosphere.

Some photos from D4C 2017:

As always, the D4C team will organize a fun filled weekend focused around the BMW’s we love to drive, and all of the great friends we have made in the process of owning these machines. Come on out for 2018 and enjoy this ‘driving-destination’ weekend and make some new friends! We can’t wait to see what new great people and unique BMW’s arrive for 2018 and we hope you choose to join us this August!

Go directly to Registration!
    http://www.Drive4Corners.com

I'll be there, in some sort of turbocharged e30 ;)
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I really actually need to make it to one of these... gonna be in Telluride 4 wheeling that very next weekend this year

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Hmmm, I really want to make it out for this but I'm doing a downhill race at Purgatory the weekend before and that might be a hell of a lot of driving for a week. I'll see what I can do.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Always a fun time; I will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
            Always a fun time; I will be there!
            :drink::D
            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment