No announcement yet.

OMG's Personal S54 Build :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell ya! Congrats. Now burnout with a fist pump in the air!

Comment

Looks awesome. You should add a v-band close to the Y so you can remove the exhaust when working on the rear suspension components. I always wish I didn't have to remove the whole thing to do that kind of work on mine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you! It was my first complete build. I always had a buddy of mine do our systems. Quite proud of myself.

On the system I've got 5 v-bands total.

Two at the headers, two just after the cats and then one more at the muffler section ;) I didn't want to go overboard with it but still maintain serviceability.
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Ah I see. That's awesome man! Great work

Comment

dude that sounds fantastic. Looks great too! This things gonna rip!
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Fantastic thread! Congrats on an awesome job done.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                Ah I see. That's awesome man! Great work

Originally posted by wworm View Post
                dude that sounds fantastic. Looks great too! This things gonna rip!
                Thank you guys. Looking forward to filming some drive by's for you guys.

I have looked at a shit ton of setups and it took forever to figure out what I wanted.

Comment

I knew that today was the day gentleman...

All I can say is holy shit what a hoot! Have to take it easy for the time being because everything still needs to find its place but there is sooo much power upstairs. Can't wait give it the full boot.

Comment

!!! Awesome work
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Nice!!!!
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Thank you guys!!!

Some thoughts after driving it home!

Holy cow this thing hauls... and I haven't gone above 6000 rpm because I still need to break it in. But wow! At 4500 or so it really really starts going. I drove home in normal mode too, didn't even touch the sport button! The exhaust is SUPER deep, maybe a pinch too deep for low RPM cruising but we'll see how it works out.

It's absurdly quick though. Bunch of friggin guys on the road thought I was trying to mess with them but I'm just busy seating the rings by hard accel/decel LOL.

Another observation... the damn fan doesn't work! I nearly shat myself letting the car idle for a few minutes while talking to a neighbor about it. It was literally hanging out in the red so I shut it off turned the heat and waited a minute... crank but no start. GREAT.

Bled out a fair amount of coolant too... lovely! But it fired back up within a minute or so. Such an amateur move but I could have sworn I saw the fan working when my buddy was test driving the car. I also sat in some traffic and the coolant temps stayed in check. Stupid mistake but hopefully everything is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                          Thank you guys!!!

Some thoughts after driving it home!

Holy cow this thing hauls... and I haven't gone above 6000 rpm because I still need to break it in. But wow! At 4500 or so it really really starts going. I drove home in normal mode too, didn't even touch the sport button! The exhaust is SUPER deep, maybe a pinch too deep for low RPM cruising but we'll see how it works out.

It's absurdly quick though. Bunch of friggin guys on the road thought I was trying to mess with them but I'm just busy seating the rings by hard accel/decel LOL.

Another observation... the damn fan doesn't work! I nearly shat myself letting the car idle for a few minutes while talking to a neighbor about it. It was literally hanging out in the red so I shut it off turned the heat and waited a minute... crank but no start. GREAT.

Bled out a fair amount of coolant too... lovely! But it fired back up within a minute or so. Such an amateur move but I could have sworn I saw the fan working when my buddy was test driving the car. I also sat in some traffic and the coolant temps stayed in check. Stupid mistake but hopefully everything is okay.
                          What is your fan setup again?
                          Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            What is your fan setup again?
                            I'm running a new E30 aux fan controlled by the PWM via the ECU. I think I had jumpered the wrong wires because I fired it up today and swapped the wires around (I'm utilizing the stock wiring to provide power to the circuit) and the fan started working. I'll mess with it again today.

Can't wait to put some miles on this though. I was rowing gears in my sleep all night haha

Comment

Did a few runs around the neighborhood... Realized that I haven't taken a single photo of the car ever since it's been moving under its own power.

I'll have some vids tomorrow!

Comment

very good sir

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X