WTB: Looking for a Convertible or IX in Great Shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Looking for a Convertible or IX in Great Shape

Looking to expand my e30 family to include an IX or Convertible - let me know if you have one or know of one for sale.

I'm particularly interested in 91-93 convertibles of the 318 variety but I'm obviously open to 325 too. I'd also be interesting in hearing about post face-lift IXs or tourings for the right price.

I'm located in South Carolina but don't mind traveling up the east coast since I'll probably register it in CT. My price range would ideally be around the 5k mark but I'd be willing to go higher for the "right" car.
    Last edited by wcipolli; 07-27-2015, 07:35 AM.

I have a 92 Calypso Vert F/S

Engine reconditioned and tuned up, new clutch and new tires x4
    Brakes are great and tranny shifts smooth and tight

All new beige leather upholstery as well as carpets, new convertible top including the window. Excellent condition inside and out. Lastly, the car was recently repainted last year so it looks amazing.

asking $7,000

neg: needs a fog light, glove comp latch came off. Thats literally it.

email me for more info and pics if interested. Carmeticmobile@gmail.com

Thank you.
    sigpic

1990 325is 2JZGTE Swap
    1989 325ix Coupe
    1988 325is Coupe
    1988 325i Euro Vert

Comment

Bump - still looking.

Comment

Gotta 89 325ic with genuine mtech 2 kit around, bbs rs and hardtop,858-355-5646

Comment

Originally posted by E30arian View Post
          Gotta 89 325ic with genuine mtech 2 kit around, bbs rs and hardtop,858-355-5646
          I checked your previous posts and I see it's automatic - I'm not quite to the point of conceding that yet.

So - I'm looking for a 318ic, 325ic, or 325ix, or a touring manual, with known milage, non cracked dash, non destroyed seats, no rust, good paint, working AC, and in daily driver condition.

Bonus points for being on the east coast, and having organized records of service.

Comment

My son has mine listed on his site. I might take a little less that the list. It is perfect and needs nothing.

Comment

It's only 4 times what I'm looking to spend, haha - pretty car though!

Comment

Still looking for a 318ic, 325ic, or 325ix, or a touring manual, with known milage, non cracked dash, post facelift, non bronzit, non destroyed seats, no rust, good paint, working AC, and in daily driver condition.

Bonus points for being on the east coast, and having organized records of service.

Willing to go slightly higher than 5k.
                Last edited by wcipolli; 08-01-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Bump!

Still looking - cash in hand!

Comment

If you change your mind on the manual I have a bone stock 89' in perfect condition with 72K miles. Timing belt, water pump, and alternator just done.

Comment

Infuriated! I put full price offers on TWO e30 verts and they were sold before the seller got back to me.

SOMEONE HELP - I'd love to buy a car this week!
                      Last edited by wcipolli; 08-16-2015, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I'm moving to Ohio and need to sell one of my cabs I have a 90 red on black with 130k it is not a facelift but it is a transition year and will accept the facelift bumpers. I already drove it up there from sc. The air does not work and there is rust on the trunk lip.
                        The 92 318 cab black on tan ac works and it's still in sc.
                        Both are daily driver cars and very well maintained so not typical craigslisters
                        Let me know if interested

Comment

pmd

Keep 'em coming!

Comment

i have a 91 325ix in silver 5 speed with 197k miles and non cracked dash
                            Current:
                            13 Mitsubishi Evo X
                            91 BMW 325IX

Past:
                            86 BMW 325es
                            09 Subaru WRX

Comment

Found one - I pick it up Saturday!

Comment

Working...
                              X