Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1987 325es WHITE 238km ZERO RUST $15999 safetied and ready for daily duty MANY EXTRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30_world View Post
    We should all be thrilled if it sells for asking price! All our cars go up! Maybe his other half is making him list it and he doesn't really want to part with it. Wouldn't be the first time. Good luck with sale!
    That would be an admittedly keen observation. Agreed on all points. The household is best suited to retention of the e34 wagon and clearing up space of long standing projects. People have spent about two decades getting these cars for cheap and that party is definitely over.

The 3 (or 2/4) series is an expensive car today. The e30 series is the same car aimed at the same income level/demographic as it was in the 80’s. Prices for parts at the dealership is the same. The same thing happened to the 2002, and IF you can find one that is decent, the cost is extremely high. It’s time for the e30 now. I saw an e30 m3 sell for 200k and some listed between 50-200k on a regular basis (enthusiast auto in Ohio) as well as in Germany. Pricing a coupe at 10% of 200k is not remotely unreasonable in my opinion and is and should be good news for e30 owners at large.

Again I will revise my ads to reflect my hidden/obvious desire NOT to sell, less, and post in a more deliberate manner lol.

Thank you and cheers.

Comment

honestly, GLWS. You’re gonna need it
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Sure thing

Please check my other ads
        I have many items for sale

Thanks for the bump

Comment

Price REDUCED

11k Canadian
          149k MILES
          237590 KM

This coupe will only appreciate in value
          Good investment

Please PM if you have concerns or to make arrangements to buy

Thank you for looking and please check my other ads in case you want any other parts

Comment

Sold thank you

Many more parts and shells available

Please check my other ads and look for more

Please PM

Comment

Working...
            X