FS: 2002 BMW 330i Sport package 5 spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 2002 BMW 330i Sport package 5 spd

I am selling my 2002 BMW 330i. The car is Oxford Green Metallic with parchment leather interior and a 5 speed manual transmission. The car currently has 148,6xx miles and will continue to go up because it's my daily driver.

It has the sport package, Harman Kardon stereo, Bi Xenon headlights, Navigation, 6 disc CD changer, sunroof, dual power seats and mirrors, and back up sensors. The car has Kumho Escta 4x ultra high performance all season tires, they are 225/45-zr-17 front, and 245/40-zr17 rear on factory m68 wheels with a full size spare in the trunk.

I've had the car for two years and it has been a great car. I average around 21-22 mpg commuting to work and on trips I've seen as high as 31 mpg.

Since I've owned the car I've replaced the fuel pump, expansion tank and cap, and within the last few months I've replaced the front lower control arms with Meyle HD arms and ball joints with Z4 M coupe/roadster bushings, and just before winter I replaced the accessory belts.

Overall the car is in great shape, runs and drives very nice, the AC is cold and strong, and the clutch and brakes are in great shape. There are a few scratches and dings, but nothing major and no rust. The interior is in pretty nice shape for it's age and mileage, one small tear in the driver's seat is all I'm aware of.

$6500 obo

I would be open to an MKV Gti 6 spd, I can throw in some cash for the right car.

RabidRabbitR32@hotmail.com

Last edited by SEdgell; 08-16-2015, 05:20 PM.

Bump

Comment

Pictures added.

Comment

Make an offer

Comment

Working...
        X