Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 525 tds SLICKTOP 15k 160Km as is automatic

It’s from Germany

Head went and have a replacement gasket kit poly bushes plus it has an entirely OEM suspension components installed, ORIGINAL RIEGER front LIP OEM FOGS (doesn’t come with fogs just blanks) side skirts BRAND NEW OEM $1600 diesel pump euro smileys LSD * OEM alpine trim and more

As is, it Needs exhaust, some trim, por15 under doors and tail gate to ensure longevity, door panels starting to come off

Don’t recall EVER seeing a SLICKTOP e34 wagon in my life

Tempted not to sell

Temptation will vanish with exactly $15000 of your money in cash

There are cosmetic blemishes and trim that needs looking after

Front door bottoms staring to rust

Please pm ONLY

I CAN TEXT MORE DETAILS but do it through PM please

Also have an s50 with appropriate e34 oilpan for an even 20k

You can pick up in TORONTO CANADA

I’m negotiable, PM what would make you buy it (ie head replaced with a known machined AMC and resealed/tuned WHATEVER!)

What would make me sell is the asking price

Please PM
    I’m not interested in chatting or being lectured on pricing esp here

Gurus....I’m not the one

Interested parties please PM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30sequel; 12-20-2017, 08:20 PM.

Can we be friends?

I'd like to get to know your dealer.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

All joking aside, do you have the TUV before it left Germany? That would give a good indication of the condition of the chassis, brakes, etc.
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Can we be friends?

I'd like to get to know your dealer.
        Seconded.

Jesus.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

That's not a slick top, it has roof rails.

Comment

[QUOTE=z31maniac;4855902]Can we be friends?

I'd like to get to know your dealer.[/QUOTE

This is a for sale ad ...please move on or contact me to make arrangements to buy....via PM as I’ve respectfully asked.
            Last edited by e30sequel; 12-21-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
              All joking aside, do you have the TUV before it left Germany? That would give a good indication of the condition of the chassis, brakes, etc.
              Yes. And no need for an old TUv. I have more CURRENT pictures than you could possibly need of every part of the car, from underside, brakes, hard lines etc.....along with the various trim pieces that are either peeling off on the side cards or external
              trim etc.....to mileage under carpet and rear quarters and jacking points

Head went in Canada AFTER suspension front and rear was renewed with OEM components. After that, a new $1600 USD pump was installed, head removed, a headgasket kit purchased (still there all new and included if you wish to keep it diesel original). Head could not be saved and it was put aside. AMC factory in Spain wants a pretty penny for it....fast forward 7 years of sitting and I posted it up. Condition is as it appears in pictures.

Many solutions on hand that I prepared for myself .... cash in hand? If so you can have all of it!!

Please PM with your phone and we can take it from there.....I’m not really interested in engaging, in a public forum, ONLINE, with dialogue that can be had in PM with serious interest. If you’re ‘just curious’ or cannot help but share opinions or chit chatting, you’d be wasting your time.

Wanna buy? Wanna negotiate? Have concerns? Wish to make arrangements?

Please PM. Side note....no offence and this is not directed at you or anyone in particular, it’s just that I have been clear about requesting that you PM if you wish to buy. Please adhere to my request, as I have asked politely and respectfully in this FOR SALE AD.
              Last edited by e30sequel; 12-21-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                Seconded.

Jesus.
                aaaand another person not buying ....what do you want brother? This is a for sale ad...there is a section for opinions and gossip.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
                  That's not a slick top, it has roof rails.

Yes. Yes it has......is that stopping you from buying?

Please PM if you wish to buy.
                  Last edited by e30sequel; 12-21-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

A rusty TD Auto Wagon... Why is worth $15k??

$3-6k maybe?

You can get a E39 540i wagon for $6-8K that are so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by brickwhite View Post
                      A rusty TD Auto Wagon... Why is worth $15k??

$3-6k maybe?

You can get a E39 540i wagon for $6-8K that are so much better.
                      Thank you for the education. This wagon is not rusty.....at all. Likely due to NOT having a sunroof. And it has 100k miles.

Please reply by PM if you wish to buy. This is not an opinion ad.

Comment

Originally posted by e30sequel View Post
                        Thank you for the education. This wagon is not rusty.....at all. Likely due to NOT having a sunroof. And it has 100k miles.

Please reply by PM if you wish to buy. This is not an opinion ad.
                        Huh??

"There are cosmetic blemishes and trim that needs looking after

Please pm ONLY"

I require some education apparently. Because somehow rust =/= rust.
                        My previous build (currently E30-less)
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

What year was it shipped to the Great White North? Never driven in the Salty/Slushy Toronto Winters? Eh!

If there is rust at the bottom of the doors there is rust other places.

That muffler looks like it's hanging pretty low.... And no under car pics.... hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            Huh??

"There are cosmetic blemishes and trim that needs looking after

Please pm ONLY"

I require some education apparently. Because somehow rust =/= rust.
                            Oh man. You got me. With my own words no less. Bravo....but what now?
                            This has not changed from being a sale ad. What would you like to do brother? Is there another ad you can police?
                            I have nothing to hide and am willing to show pictures of the underside and under doors as well as the low hanging muffler.

Let me ask you this. Is there even a remote chance you want to BUY?
                            Or did you simply come on my ad to thread shit and police my ad?

Again, there will be nothing hidden from buyer as they will show up, see EVERYTHING they need to see and either buy or gtf home.

Wanna be friends? What else can I help you with?
                            Last edited by e30sequel; 12-22-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brickwhite View Post
                              What year was it shipped to the Great White North? Never driven in the Salty/Slushy Toronto Winters? Eh!

If there is rust at the bottom of the doors there is rust other places.

That muffler looks like it's hanging pretty low.... And no under car pics.... hmm....
                              It was driven here. Rust is starting under the doors but it’s nothing major. The muffler needs to be changed. The underside is good and if you care to leave a number, I can text all the pictures I took for myself. Hmmm...remote chance you just want to participate in the for sale policing?

Again, this is a for sale ad. I’m willing to show pictures to whoever leaves a number, they can then have a first hand look at the car itself and decide.

I am also negotiable and reasonable.

Again, not interested in engaging in non buying girl fights. I don’t care to have you think I’m ‘decent’ .....kindly find something else to do or contact me via PM if you wish to buy. I will volunteer more information than anyone could need.

As with the thousands of examples of threads where people shit on threads with zero intent or capacity to BUY, and resorting to thread shitting, please understand that you are wasting your time....that’s all and sorry if my pricing is hurting your feelings

Move on.
                              Last edited by e30sequel; 12-22-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X