X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
    I mean if a 91 vert went for 22k on bat, why shouldn’t this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Plastic bumper convertibles command a premium since they only existed for 3 model years (iirc).

A 1987 325is is a great car, especially with 68K miles on it, I just don't see the value there.

OP, you may want to do some pricing research and provide comps to justify your price to wary forum members. I'd even consider calling EAG (Enthusiast Auto Group) - they almost exclusively deal in low mileage M-Cars or other rare BMWs, if anyone has a finger on the pulse of the top dollar 80s BMW market, it's them.

Anyway, free bump for my first car! Loved my '87 IS.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
    Sounds like you need a massage.
    Originally posted by kpeng
    Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Bump for some pretty low miles there.
      Are you the original owner?
      I am not currently in the market but nice low mile example E30.
      I am not going to bash your thread and pick on the price, but I think if it were a late body car and probably had black leather seats/interior it would help, but nevertheless still a virgin if that's all original there. Good Luck on the sale.

Guys EAG is some BS and you all know it.
      Last edited by Perculator00; 12-28-2017, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
        Plastic bumper convertibles command a premium since they only existed for 3 model years (iirc).

A 1987 325is is a great car, especially with 68K miles on it, I just don't see the value there.

OP, you may want to do some pricing research and provide comps to justify your price to wary forum members. I'd even consider calling EAG (Enthusiast Auto Group) - they almost exclusively deal in low mileage M-Cars or other rare BMWs, if anyone has a finger on the pulse of the top dollar 80s BMW market, it's them.

Anyway, free bump for my first car! Loved my '87 IS.

Plastic bumper verts did not exist officially until ‘92-93. If you see a model after ‘88 with late model tail lights, chances are body shop did that.
        This was a cirrus blau manual vert with 86k miles. Diving boards, whole early model look. Figured since it’s an iS, should be close to it. Then again, as always, a local sale will be a lot cheaper that his asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
          Plastic bumper verts did not exist officially until ‘92-93. If you see a model after ‘88 with late model tail lights, chances are body shop did that.
          This was a cirrus blau manual vert with 86k miles. Diving boards, whole early model look. Figured since it’s an iS, should be close to it. Then again, as always, a local sale will be a lot cheaper that his asking price.

You’re right. That was a plane Jane metal bumper vert in an off-brand color with redone seats in vinyl. If this car was EAG quality, and maybe it is, they would easily ask this price. Fixing and painting the valance is $300. I don’t know if it would sell for 21k on BAT, but the OP said price is nego and it’s valuable enough to leave it at that. If it’s as good as it looks, and the photos don’t show enough, it’s ridiculous to crap on this thread with a 12k comment. My advice is try to sell the car anywhere but on this forum and youll do better and with a lot less bullshit.
          Last edited by DELPHINtimecapsule; 12-28-2017, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Love the car...seems to be some paintwork

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            Current Cars:
            2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
            2017 FERRARI 488GTB
            2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
            1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
            1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
            1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
            1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
            2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
            CLEAN E30'S
            S54 DRIVETRAIN
            E30 DASH
            E30 PARTS

Comment

ebay auction with a reserve thousands less than asking.

Comment

Originally posted by BruinR View Post
                thanks! still smells like new inside.
                Very coool car and I believe you when you say it smells like new inside. I have a similar condition AW2 late 92 vert that has 70k miles just like yours. It's a joy to own one of these. I hope you sell it to a good home and it's well worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by apm View Post
                  Very coool car and I believe you when you say it smells like new inside. I have a similar condition AW2 late 92 vert that has 70k miles just like yours. It's a joy to own one of these. I hope you sell it to a good home and it's well worth it.
                  thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Working...
                  X