IS Trunk Spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS Trunk Spoiler

Hey guys I just purchased an IS spoiler from ESC tuning for my 1990 325i. There seems to be an indent in the rear right side for some sort of sticker/badge? Its a rectangle shape with circular edges. Anyone know what this is for? To my knowledge this is supposed to be a OEM part. I couldn't find any info about this anywhere. Also does anyone know of any templates floating around to install this? Would make it a little easier for drilling the holes.

Thanks for the help guys

I was helping a friend polish his 325is over the weekend and if I remember correctly a M tech 2 badge sits in there

Also I do alot body work for custom cars we usually use Sika to stick on boot spoilers side skirts etc. No drilling, it's that stuff used to stick on windscreens.

Comment

I was helping a friend polish his 325is over the weekend and if I remember correctly a M tech 2 badge sits in there

Also I do alot body work for custom cars we usually use Sika to stick on boot spoilers side skirts etc. No drilling, it's that stuff used to stick on windscreens.

Comment

Yes, it would have been the original sticker. I sold one of my spoilers not too long ago. It would have been something like "KPA w/serial number and Heckspoiler" I have pics, but I am at work and not able to upload them.

Thats a template that was posted in the FAQs. You can look under the trunk and see the holes where you need to drill.

If you go the slum dog route, you have to remove the studs from the wing.
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Grapes are free. I feel it gives the essence of Caravaggio. No extra charge.
          Attached Files
          20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Thanks for the picture. Appreciate it! Solves my curiosity lol

Comment

anyone know if the sticker for the heckspoiler is available? I just received a new spoiler, and no sticker-p/n. - did not see it @ realoem

Comment

Working...
              X