Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late model bumpers and catback FS

1. E30 late model bumpers.

I got these with the intention of swapping them onto the 88 and never got around to it. Now that I have an 89 I no longer need them. They're alpine white and come with all the mounting hardware. The only thing they're missing is the lighting. PM me for pics. Not willing to ship at this time but depending on where you're located I will meet halfway/deliver. Price is 200 bucks.

2. IE E30 catback exhaust.

Reason for selling is bc I'm about to go back to 24v and won't be needing it. As of right now its pretty dirty and when I still had it on the car one of the hangers broke off so one of the inlet pipes to the muffler has cracked. As far as I can remember this did not cause an exhaust leak. Other than that it has a few minor scrapes. These go for 425 new and are currently out of stock. They sound slightly more aggressive than stock exhaust. I ran mine w/ the cat deleted and it sounded very good. If you'd like to see pics PM me. Would like to get 200obo local pick up only for now. Depending on where you are I will meet halfway/deliver.

Located in Conyers, Ga

I will entertain trade offers and if you want both I'll cut you a deal!

Bump

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM sent
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Bump for an awesome fitting nice sounding exhaust. I have it on my car and love it. You can't hear it on the highway but when you rev it out it is def noticeable that it's not stock, best of both worlds
          Dave @ Bimmerbuddies
          Contact Bimmerbuddies for all your Parts and service needs
          M20,24V,5spdSwap,Weld,Fab,Tow,Buy/Sell/Trade
          Bimmerbuddies LLC
          717-388-1256
          2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057

*Ask about discounts for R3V members*

Comment

Thanks man! Bumpers sold. Exhaust still for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X