Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has B8 Performance Bilstein and H&R Race springs in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has B8 Performance Bilstein and H&R Race springs in stock?

Seems back ordered or not shipping until between August and first of Sept.

Anyone out there have these in stock? Seems the springs are easily found. Just need to find the shocks and struts...

No normal parts source will have the Bilsteins. Only way is to call smaller shops/suppliers and see if they physically have them on the shelf. Bilstein's production date is pushed back to October at the earliest. Such is the case for Bilstein's right now on all vintage bimmers (2002's, E9 Coupes's, etc.)

Best of luck in your hunt.
    ADAMS Autosport

Comment

I talked to turner last week and was told they won’t have them until 2019. I ordered Konis.
      cars beep boop

Comment

ECS is showing August 3rd for shipping, I'll be looking on swapping my shocks/struts in a few months so I'm hoping they'll be available then.
        86 325e sedan
        • Magnaflow Cat-back
        • SSSquid Stage 1 Chip

Comment

ECS is wrong (big surprise there).
          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Yeah dont trust ECS at all.
            Steve • Toronto
            1991 318is • Brillantrot
            Build Thread

Comment

I've been waiting since February. Ecs/turner always show 1 week out. I like the bilstien\h&r setup I put on my e46 touring & was hoping to do the same to the e30. The wait is killing me though

Comment

i just got mine, from Amazon.de

They were 80 Euro each prime, but had them shipped to a friend and then forwarded to me. Cost $240 all said and done

Comment

I also wasted a ton of time ordering the B8s from suppliers and websites stating they had them in stock, and then having my orders cancelled a week later when they could not get them. Even when talking on the phone with salesmen at two companies to confirm.... Don't trust any parts site, they will also tell you the part number changed and try to sell you the one for B6 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
                    I also wasted a ton of time ordering the B8s from suppliers and websites stating they had them in stock, and then having my orders cancelled a week later when they could not get them. Even when talking on the phone with salesmen at two companies to confirm.... Don't trust any parts site, they will also tell you the part number changed and try to sell you the one for B6 shocks
                    To be honest a lot of 'shops' say they have stock in hand, but just end up ordering from the distro warehouses once your order is placed.

The better online stores like FCP euro and such do have stock on hand, but most of the lesser third rate ones dont.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

This is EXACTLY why you should order through specialty suppliers, they are not relying on automated parts systems.

Use Blunt, IE, Guten, Etc.
                      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

surprisingly ECS is saying they just got them back in stock

Comment

surprisingly ECS is saying they just got them back in stock
                          I would take that with a grain of salt to be honest. Try chatting with them over the phone and see if that status changes at all.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

My fronts showed up this week & I was told the rears should ship early next week. So we may be nearing the end of this shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by Caperix View Post
                              My fronts showed up this week & I was told the rears should ship early next week. So we may be nearing the end of this shortage.
                              oh good luck, it's the rears that have been unobtainable. Hopefully that is not the case, but last I was told it was a 2019 ETA.

Comment

Working...
                              X