Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early E30 Tail lights

Hello everyone,
    I've been stalking the forums for sometime and I'm having trouble finding some parts for my car. I am looking for early E30 tail lights with the vertical white section. I've looked everywhere and cannot find any, used or new, in stock. If anyone could please help I'd greatly appreciate it. I got rear ended a couple weeks back and it's all i need to get my car back on the road. Thanks!

ive got a vgc one for your drivers side,
    pm,me.

Comment

I have two sets locally. PM sent.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Hi all, I was able to find a pair locally that was in great condition. Thanks for the help and all the PMs!

Comment

No tail lights

I bought a set of tail light from butus and had to throw them away , not a good guy !!

Comment

Rear assault avoidance

Originally posted by ivanjm422 View Post
            Hi all, I was able to find a pair locally that was in great condition. Thanks for the help and all the PMs!

Good work, it never ceases to amaze me how easily this forum helps you find good parts to keep these old classics on the road! We have quite a community here... even if some of us are a 'bubble off center.'

Sorry about your rear end getting smashed in, hope you were not hurt! If you think brighter rear lights will help, and want to keep the stock appearance (without going the Rice / LED / clear lens route), please get in touch. I have a design improvement that works very well in early style tails. Look my user name up and put 'Brighter Tails Lights' in the search field.

Here is an early post- there are pictures and descriptions:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=190578

The pictures show the results: tails only, brakes only, and then brakes and tails together. The changes utilize parts of the light US cars never used, because DOT Lacked a 'rear fog light' requirement at the time.

Let me know if you'd like more details and costs - be glad to help you avoid another 'rear end incident' in the future! The whole setup will be far less expensive than more sheet metal work, I can assure you.

Andy
            Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
            Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
            Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
            Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Working...
            X