No announcement yet.

What does "fuckr3" mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh, how about that. I've seen this #fuckr3v on some pictures on instagram before and I thought it was just edgy stancekids being edgy stancekids, I didn't know it was actually bad blood.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

Thing is that it all happened on Facebook and not on the forum. I seen him tossing the r3v name under the bus on e30zone FB. I didn't ask there but found out what was going on through the r3v FB.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
        Melon

High five?

Yeah, I don't blame you.
        I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
          High five?

Yeah... that deserves one of those. I was going to post a beat up old man's hand with a bunch of cuts and band aids all over it. It would be lame and overdone at this point.

As to the little toolio that is the basis for this thread, I somehow find disappointment in the fact I never had the opportunity to participate in ripping him a new orifice or two.

I dont have a Facebook, so can someone post up a few screenshots of the fricas?
          Last edited by flyboyx; 10-23-2018, 06:55 PM.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/e30projects/

He's had that as the first hashtag in his posts for years now. I just love to think about how much someone's butt has to hurt in order to maintain that kind of dedication. It gives me immense joy to know how much r3v hurt that waffleboy.
            Seems like a guy with good taste who really cares about doing quality work. I mean, just look at how fucked up all the wheel arches are from over rolling the fenders. He is adding value to every e30 he touches.
            My Feedback

Comment

Kids these days...

I don't know the guy, but you need a thick skin for the internet.
              'tis a silly place.
              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                All I know is new members have to post pics of their girlfriends before receiving help.
                Not quite right. This was the rule (and still is)

If a member posted a pic of their lady and someone d-bag made a snarky remark about her looks, they were required to post a pic of their GF or IP bad. 99% of the time they would post a pic of something like the epic honda girl, or worse. For whatever reason, low class, hoodrat guys like to pretend they have high stantandards when they are online.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  https://www.instagram.com/e30projects/

He's had that as the first hashtag in his posts for years now. I just love to think about how much someone's butt has to hurt in order to maintain that kind of dedication. It gives me immense joy to know how much r3v hurt that waffleboy.
                  haha this guy comes up on my explore page
                  he suuuuuuucks

Comment

What exactly made him so mad? R3v FB is mostly trolling with like 5% serious questions.

But yeah it's the internet, there's no bigger waste than being mad on the internet.

Originally posted by whysimon
                    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Is his hashtag in reference to the r3v forum or facebook page? If it's about the FB page I can't say I blame him, tho he does look like a butthurt try hard for using capital letters for a hashtag.

I don't follow the guy but he shows up from time to time and belongs in the e36 community

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                        Is his hashtag in reference to the r3v forum or facebook page? If it's about the FB page I can't say I blame him, tho he does look like a butthurt try hard for using capital letters for a hashtag.

I don't follow the guy but he shows up from time to time and belongs in the e36 community
                        It was from the Facebook page. He was banned off of there but was still on here. Think it went down when I wasn't on the r3v fb cause I couldn't stand no more of the stupidity. Although curiosity got me and I came back after a while. But after finding out about his actions and seeing his postings on e30zone FB, I banned him here. I think I used a bunch of # in the banning message for him lol.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                          Not quite right. This was the rule (and still is)

If a member posted a pic of their lady and someone d-bag made a snarky remark about her looks, they were required to post a pic of their GF or IP bad. 99% of the time they would post a pic of something like the epic honda girl, or worse. For whatever reason, low class, hoodrat guys like to pretend they have high stantandards when they are online.
                          It's not about their standards, it's that they're douchebag, hoodrats that can't land a half-decent lady.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                            ...belongs in the e36 community...
                            Couldn't have said it better myself. E36 World here we come.
                            Originally posted by Melon
                            Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              It's not about their standards, it's that they're douchebag, hoodrats that can't land a half-decent lady.
                              At least they can jerk each other off.

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X