Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    I need a Kershaw garage. I am getting soft for the AMGs. I'd better wait for an E55....
    Ahem, you mean sharage!

I should probably mention that the ad for that C36 had changed in price from $3500 to $4000 in the short time it took to post it to r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
      Because scam...
      Foliage does not look like Orlando and the side marker lamps are clearly not USA. Maybe it is a scam.
      Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
      1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
      Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
        Foliage does not look like Orlando and the side marker lamps are clearly not USA. Maybe it is a scam.
        It might not be... but the foliage, no license plate, and email only contact all add to having to be highly skeptical. I especially am wary of email only contact. But as mentioned, it's probably worth an ask if interested in it, just be cautious.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Daytona Violet repainted IX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Ahem, you mean sharage!

I should probably mention that the ad for that C36 had changed in price from $3500 to $4000 in the short time it took to post it to r3v.
            A she-shed of sorts?

$3500.... Darn.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Zen & Art 318is listed

Feeling like a lot of people are going to call Crack Pipe on me at $12K - which I feel is the ceiling for this car..

CL listing link

I'm the second owner of ~15 years. ~$16K+ invested for sake of health and optimum maintenance condition. ALL wear-items replaced. Drives like a dream and better-than-new ! Magical. Very fun. ~30mpg. Great daily.

NEW: Dunlop Tires, Optima Red-top Battery, Filters (fule/oil/air), Oil, Spark plugs, wiper blades, etc.

Suspension and drive-train fully refurbished.
              Limited Slip Differential. SuperSprint Exhaust system. Full UUC Short-throw shift hardware.
              Refurbished +1 size European-spec BBS Basketweave wheels. Very proper to the car.
              Racing Dynamics side skirts.
              Lowering springs w/ Bilstein sport shocks. (original springs included)
              Sound system with Polk-Audio front components, 10" Boston Acoustics sub, and Kenwood amplification.
              MOMO steering wheel (rare). (original airbag wheel included). MOMO pedals. MOMO floor mats.
              The main dash/console panel is specific to a 1984-only, German-super-base 316i model, that does not incorporate a clock or "computer" .. (it's more-symmetrical and de-cluttered which is why I was attracted to it as a very specific part..) Original console panel included.
              Coil-On-Plug conversion performed with new, OE-appropriate German Bremi coil packs.
              Updated/superseded oil pump components, profile gasket, timing chain guides, timing chain tensioner, etc. parts installed.
              Steering rack upgraded to a tighter-ratio e36 rack. Poly steering coupling. Welded-in/reinforced/powder-coated front subframe.. with new engine and transmission mounts. Very smooth with intuition-like steering and handling.
              Rear sway bar updated to thicker e30/M3/convertible version.
              OMG this car handles well !
              Marc-D performance chip.
              George Graves interior dimmer switch.
              Sport seats/interior in great condition. All bolsters good/solid.
              Map-light mirror upgrade.
              Leather parking brake boot.
              One year only car: Last-ish year of e30 run, with a 16-valve, 4 cylinder engine featuring: timing chain and header-style exhaust manifold from factory.
              Fun fact: this 318is is equipped with a functioning cruise control system installed by myself using parts from other BMW cars. Cruise control was not an option on this model car from the factory.
              Clean Carfax.. Clean title.
              Rust free. Not driven winters. Lovingly cared-for..

Last edited by Simon S; 10-22-2018, 09:23 AM. Reason: loaded smaller image links
              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Thoughts? It sounds sweet in the video. It was $25k 2 years ago. I wonder what a real B9 should sell for.

1988 BMW e28 535i Built Alpina Conversion B9 3.5L 5-speed manual - $42500

1988 BMW 535i B35 Swapped ALPINA B9 Inspired Assembled and tuned

RMC Miami is now offering this amazing BMW for your consideration. This e28 has been well put together BY MANOFIED RACING Serial # 012.
                8,800 KM shown is how many miles are on the build. Car has never been in an accident spent almost its entire life until 2015 in California and has a clean carfax.

Factory Body is in great shape for the year that being said there are miscellaneous minor scratches rock chips and a touch up on the rear passenger door0
                Body has been outfitted with Euro bumpers Euro Factory aluminum front valance, Alpina front spoiler. Alpina trunk spoiler, Alpina green blue striping
                Alpina badges. Real staggered Alpina wheels 17 X 8. 5'S In front.17 X 9. 5'S in rear
                Interior is just as nice and correct as the exterior. Alpina correct cloth front seats the power seats function properly with no issue.
                Alpina cloth rear seats. Alpina steering wheel. Alpina instrument cluster in metric Km.
                Alpina floor mats. Alpina dead petal. Custom VDO cluster. Separate VDO coolant temperature, Oil pressure, and voltmeter

Engine is a B35 3.5 Liter Blue printed and balanced. 10. 3. 1 Compression with Rossy pistons. H-BEAM Rods with ARP hardware.
                Port and polished head, stainless steel valves, titanium retainers . Iski dual valve springs with 292 cam. Manofied Corsa billet adapters to bolt factory
                E28 M5 Individual Throttle bodies. Manofied Corsa billet velocity stacks with filters. Manofied Corsa Individual coil packs. Manofied Corda distributor delit kit. Manofied Corsa stand alone plug and play ECU.

Drive train consists of 5 speed manual transmission. Aluminum flywheel. Race clutch kit and a 373 differential.
                Brakes have been converted to 7 Series front caliper & rotors. E28 Factory rear calipers & rotors with steel braided brake lines.
                Cooling system consists of Oem radiator, silicon rubber hose kit, Manofied Corsa billet thermostat housing.
                Manofied Corsa inline thermostat and Moroso coolant reservoir.

Exhaust sounds amazing it consists of a mandrel bent 3 inch stainless steel piping with a magna flow muffler.
                This exhaust is mated to Manofied Corsa headers TIG Welded SST Tubing.
                Suspension has adjustable camber and fixed caster plates on the front. Manofied Custom built coilovers with billet top plates. Adjustable rear toe kit. Adjustable rear camber kit and all urethane bushings. 25mm. Front and 19mm. Rear Sway bars.

Car runs and drives good. Has a very steady idle and is very planted while driving. Has all the driving characteristics of BMW when they were at their peak. Watch the video below so you can get a feel for how nice this car runs and drives.

The clutch engages nicely and every gear goes in smoothly. The engine purrs like a kitten, loves to be revved out to red line and sounds so intoxicating that you just want to keep on pushing it and driving it.

See Video Below

Serious Inquiries
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                  Thoughts? It sounds sweet in the video. It was $25k 2 years ago. I wonder what a real B9 should sell for.

1988 BMW e28 535i Built Alpina Conversion B9 3.5L 5-speed manual - $42500

1988 BMW 535i B35 Swapped ALPINA B9 Inspired Assembled and tuned

RMC Miami is now offering this amazing BMW for your consideration. This e28 has been well put together BY MANOFIED RACING Serial # 012.
                  8,800 KM shown is how many miles are on the build. Car has never been in an accident spent almost its entire life until 2015 in California and has a clean carfax.

Factory Body is in great shape for the year that being said there are miscellaneous minor scratches rock chips and a touch up on the rear passenger door0
                  Body has been outfitted with Euro bumpers Euro Factory aluminum front valance, Alpina front spoiler. Alpina trunk spoiler, Alpina green blue striping
                  Alpina badges. Real staggered Alpina wheels 17 X 8. 5'S In front.17 X 9. 5'S in rear
                  Interior is just as nice and correct as the exterior. Alpina correct cloth front seats the power seats function properly with no issue.
                  Alpina cloth rear seats. Alpina steering wheel. Alpina instrument cluster in metric Km.
                  Alpina floor mats. Alpina dead petal. Custom VDO cluster. Separate VDO coolant temperature, Oil pressure, and voltmeter

Engine is a B35 3.5 Liter Blue printed and balanced. 10. 3. 1 Compression with Rossy pistons. H-BEAM Rods with ARP hardware.
                  Port and polished head, stainless steel valves, titanium retainers . Iski dual valve springs with 292 cam. Manofied Corsa billet adapters to bolt factory
                  E28 M5 Individual Throttle bodies. Manofied Corsa billet velocity stacks with filters. Manofied Corsa Individual coil packs. Manofied Corda distributor delit kit. Manofied Corsa stand alone plug and play ECU.

Drive train consists of 5 speed manual transmission. Aluminum flywheel. Race clutch kit and a 373 differential.
                  Brakes have been converted to 7 Series front caliper & rotors. E28 Factory rear calipers & rotors with steel braided brake lines.
                  Cooling system consists of Oem radiator, silicon rubber hose kit, Manofied Corsa billet thermostat housing.
                  Manofied Corsa inline thermostat and Moroso coolant reservoir.

Exhaust sounds amazing it consists of a mandrel bent 3 inch stainless steel piping with a magna flow muffler.
                  This exhaust is mated to Manofied Corsa headers TIG Welded SST Tubing.
                  Suspension has adjustable camber and fixed caster plates on the front. Manofied Custom built coilovers with billet top plates. Adjustable rear toe kit. Adjustable rear camber kit and all urethane bushings. 25mm. Front and 19mm. Rear Sway bars.

Car runs and drives good. Has a very steady idle and is very planted while driving. Has all the driving characteristics of BMW when they were at their peak. Watch the video below so you can get a feel for how nice this car runs and drives.

The clutch engages nicely and every gear goes in smoothly. The engine purrs like a kitten, loves to be revved out to red line and sounds so intoxicating that you just want to keep on pushing it and driving it.

See Video Below

Serious Inquiries
                  I don't know a ton about alpina e28's but that car is definitely not worth 42k. Seriously amazing car and that M30 is delightful. But not worth 42k.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Feels like this car has been on sale forever. It probably needs a bunch of things but I be damned if it doesn't look good with the m-tech 2 kit.

Comment

Originally posted by rtaq View Post
                      https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...726245723.html

Feels like this car has been on sale forever. It probably needs a bunch of things but I be damned if it doesn't look good with the m-tech 2 kit.
                      that's weird seems like a nice car

Comment

Originally posted by Fasteddie222 View Post
                        that's weird seems like a nice car
                        Unless the whole kit's been painted as badly as the spoiler...
                        1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

I hope this is someone playing a weird joke

3,000 OBO

Notes: don't bring your girlfriend with you to buy the car, BE A MAN and change your life, this car will get you hella waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Might get you arrested for murder because IT BREAKS HELLA NECKS.

Pros

Getrag 240 trans
                          Mishimoto radiator
                          Brand new seats
                          NRG steering wheel
                          NRG bracket for seat
                          NRG harness
                          Hydro e brake
                          Working cluster
                          HID headlights
                          Stage 2 exedy clutch and light weight fly wheel
                          Long tube headers
                          Under glow
                          Interior glow
                          Gutted back half painted trunk
                          Clean paint
                          Race land coils
                          New rear brakes
                          New rear suspension
                          Welded diff
                          Brand new water pump, timing belt, thermostat,
                          Solid rear diff mount
                          Presidential CLEAN TINT
                          M3 bumper
                          1987 325i motor (blown) in a 1985 318i shell ULTIMATE SLEEPER
                          19lb Injectors
                          Upgraded fuel pump
                          Short shifter
                          radio works
                          Squidd stage 2 tuned
                          Clean front interior
                          Clean title in my name
                          Smoked brake lights
                          Motor never over heated, always ran cool
                          MOTOR SWAP ONCE AGAIN IT IS NOT A STOCK MOTOR
                          Slotted rotors
                          Track ready drift missile
                          Will get you hella bitches

Im sure I'm missing a couple of things but these are the main ones

Cons
                          Gutted Interior
                          No ac/heater
                          No power steering
                          Windows don't work (2 are stuck halfway down) for air flow
                          One BBS wheel is curb rashed
                          BLOWN MOTOR!!! Can find one easily for 300-400 dollars
                          Sunroof doesn't open
                          One headlight cover is broken

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                            Pros

Welded diff
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Be easy on the kid, he thinks under glow is cool.
                              1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

$3,000 for a stripped out swapped 318i with a blown M20... This guy is special

IG @turbovarg
                                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                                [CoTM: 4-18]
                                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                                - updated 1-26

Comment

Working...
                                X