Momo 350 Wheel with Quick Release, e30 Hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Momo 350 Wheel with Quick Release, e30 Hub

All parts were purchased brand new last fall and have maybe a dozen uses in them.

Momo 350mm leather wheel, near perfect condition. I cannot find a blemish.

$220 shipped for the wheel

I'm unwilling to negotiate price at this time, please do not ask. Thanks!

New pictures have been added.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nick's e30; 06-10-2019, 12:26 PM.
    No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Originally posted by Nick's e30
    Bump. $400
    Interested. Does the horn still work? Does the signal cancellation still work?
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Neither work. I used an auxiliary horn. Signal cancellation will never work with an aftermarket hub and steering wheel, to my knowledge.
      I sourced your parts and I came up with ~$415 new

Either I'm missing something or you're price gouging lol
      "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Neither work. I used an auxiliary horn. Signal cancellation will never work with an aftermarket hub and steering wheel, to my knowledge.
        with a Momo hub, both should work. Im guessing you didnt line up the cancel-er in the correct spot for the signal. horn is a simple wiring job too...
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
          I sourced your parts and I came up with ~$415 new

Either I'm missing something or you're price gouging lol
          He said he paid $490 for it, and based his asking price on that. The price also includes shipping, and says "obo." Either make him an offer based on your research or don't, but don't crap in his thread. It's against the rules.

Also, lol is not punctuation.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

If you were serious about a purchase you would have PM'ed me that information, with links, and made an offer. You would not have done a "callout style" post about "price gouging". I may have even given you a better deal as a result.

Please go sit in the corner. I'm not interested in doing business with you anymore.

I got the NRG hub and QR as my thread states (just a Momo wheel). Does the Momo hub allow for signal cancellation? That's cool information that should probably find its way somewhere more public, unless I just missed where that was when I set up my wheel. The horn was more laziness than anything else, I had hella horns wired separately. Since I've gone back to the OEM wheel, the horn obviously works in the car again.

Your post is appreciated, and as you said my setup is OBO and flexible based on the current real market for these parts, thank you.

I hope my post has been entertaining. Bump.
            My bad, didn't mean to make u feel like I was calling you out. Sure has been entertaining tho! And yeah I hear the MOMO hub does maintain the e30 functionalities BUT if you use it with QR, it will push out the wheel a lot, so I hear. That's why people prefer the short hub + QR.
            Anyway, good luck selling it!

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
              He said he paid $490 for it, and based his asking price on that. The price also includes shipping, and says "obo." Either make him an offer based on your research or don't, but don't crap in his thread. It's against the rules.

Sorry m8, didn't know r3v had grammar police :(

Comment

To make the NRG hub and quick release horn and canceller work: All you have to do is find the right size for the canceller tab and weld a longer tab on it. For the horn to work scavenge an older stock steering wheel, remove the contact ring and trim some of the plastic. Drill and tap some holes on the bottom of the hub. And install the contact ring. I have done this on both of my quick release setups on both my E30's and everything works as it should.
                How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

willing to sell just the quick release and the hub?

nothing personal, just not crazy about that wheel... but i am in the market to replace my gigantic school bus wheel on my airbag car

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post

I love this! No need to thread crap...dosent matter if he's asking a million if you like it, you'll pay...
                    sigpic

Comment

Wheel still available?

Comment

Just to add - if you have a MOMO wheel and a MOMO standard-size adapter, the signal cancelling DOES work.
                        :devil:Alex:devil:
                        '89 e30

Comment

Bump. QR and hub are both sold.

Buy the wheel!
                          No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

Working...
                          X