FS: M50 conversion exhaust system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: M50 conversion exhaust system

I had a custom 2.5 inch exhaust system made for my last m50 conversion. Since I wrecked it I have no use for the thing.

I would keep it for future use, but it is VERY loud. Pretty much a straight pipe.

Has a universal cat on it. I had that added a week later thinking it would make the system quiter, did nothing...

SS MAgna flow "muffler". one in two tips. this thing is for looks, supposidely a muffler but yuo can see right through it.

One piece so shipping would be a bitch, but I coudl cut it and weld on a coupler.

I spent $350 total for it... alumized piping is not that expensive. The cat was $150.00.

includes m50 manifolds:

Price?

Can you get a picture of it for me?

Comment

yep. I will try to today. it is stored along with the other e30.

Comment

Re: FS: M50 conversion exhaust system

Originally posted by kylebes1
        I had a custom 2.5 inch exhaust system made for my last m50 conversion. Since I wrecked it I have no use for the thing.

I would keep it for future use, but it is VERY loud. Pretty much a straight pipe.

Has a universal cat on it. I had that added a week later thinking it would make the system quiter, did nothing...

SS MAgna flow "muffler". one in two tips. this thing is for looks, supposidely a muffler but yuo can see right through it.

One piece so shipping would be a bitch, but I coudl cut it and weld on a coupler.

I spent $350 total for it... alumized piping is not that expensive. The cat was $150.00.

includes m50 manifolds:

Price?
        I'll be needing an exhaust for my M50 swap, but I already have 325i m50 manifolds. I'm trying to decide what would be cheaper - buying yours and shipping it to me, or paying someone to custom bend one for me.

Comment

i'm in the same boat you are. just get some pictures whenever you can, no rush for me.

Comment

I will try my best to get out there.

I suppose I could ship it, I would have to cut it and weld on a coupler.

Comment

I was thinking about buying it and hanging it on my wall next to my bedside table. Pretty sweet? 8) I'll get back to you.....

Comment

Where in GA are you located, and what kinda $ are you lookin to get?
                Graham

Comment

Originally posted by enercity
                  I was thinking about buying it and hanging it on my wall next to my bedside table. Pretty sweet? 8) I'll get back to you.....
                  it turns out that exhaust doesn't mix well with the color of my wall, plus having an exhaust next to my bed could release enough colorless, odorless, carbon monoxide that it could kill me in my sleep and I woke up dead. so, nevermind. ;)

Comment

it turns out that exhaust doesn't mix well with the color of my wall, plus having an exhaust next to my bed could release enough colorless, odorless, carbon monoxide that it could kill me in my sleep and I woke up dead. so, nevermind. ;)
                    Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Graham325
                      Where in GA are you located, and what kinda $ are you lookin to get?
                      Graham
                      Canton, Georgia. Where are you?

I would like to get $200.00 I will include the m50 manifolds. This thing mounts right up. I did it twice. Used it on my first m50 swap, wrecked that car (I flipped it so there was no damage to the exhaust). Installed it on another m50e30 just as easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                        Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
                        :) .....:loco:...why? :D

Comment

is this still for sale? I am in Columbia S.C. do you know how far of a drive that is by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                          X