• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order option no. 675 BMW SOUND SYSTEM
    is the option code and description

Comment

Originally posted by dmjensen View Post
      My bad you did already tell me that.

The car is a 7/92 325ic, im going to be putting the 4 large speakers from the 99 m3 vert which are HK here in a couple of days when I find time.

You can't use the HK speakers. There is no crossover and the impedance is wrong, plus they are far less reliable than E30 Premiums. You would have to disconnect the tweeters or they would blow up very quickly, so you won't have any highs either.

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Throw some options by me. I'm open to suggestions as long as i can retain the factory HU.

Comment

We are talking about the same speakers right? I mean size wize they look like they would work just fine but again you know alot more about this then I do..

Comment

20 ohm 30watt and 30 ohm 21watt are the specs on the back

Comment

Lets make this easier....tell me what you want to do and what you can spend, I will get you pointed in the right direction.

Is your car standard audio, not Premium?

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
              X