Mudflaps - Do they exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mudflaps - Do they exist?

So my bud's old 87 i had a set of mudflaps on the car and they were really helpful with preventing road debris, notably in the winter, from getting the car all crappy. Where can I find a set and how much will it set me back for my 91 318is?
    Back to my roots

bavauto has 'em. 50bux an axle + clips
    Jay

Comment

Well worth it if you ask me, Ill need these come ski season.
      Back to my roots

Comment

My 318is had mud flaps on it when I bought it. If your intresed in used ones I'll sell them, I just need to make sure I still have all of them.

Comment

Id definately be interested. Shoot me a pm and any pics if you have em.
          Back to my roots

Comment

Sure, I'm pretty bussy with tests and what not over the next two days. But I'll get them off the car and have some pics by this weekend. No promises though, I might not have all four anymore.

Comment

nooooo.

my car had those on it when i bought it they are ugly as sin.

oh, wait... you are using them practically. Huh.

let me find a pic.

Comment

my favorite pic of my car... smashed windows and all.

EDIT: and before the flaming begins, that was the condition of the car when i bought it for $200.

Comment

LoL Fuh Rally SpeC Mud FLAppzz.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Itd be part of the winter gear only, but I dont think they look half bad.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

yeah, they don't look THAT bad. I really don't think they are effective for preventing rust though. i know when i took those off there was a ton on dirt and such trapped between the flap and wheel well.

then again, i never see salted roads. and don't ask how it got dirt in it... i don't rally it.

Comment

I ripped mine off

Blow torch helped
                        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

On the roads I drive every little bit helps
                          Back to my roots

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
                            Well worth it if you ask me, Ill need these come ski season.
                            there's skiing back east :?: I thought it was downhill ice skating.
                            My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

For the most part it is, but if youve got a pass youll get enough days in to get the goods. Even with the shitty winter we had here on the east coast, I still got ten days in with over 10" fresh. Nothing compared to out west, but it just makes it that much sweeter when we do have it
                              Back to my roots

Comment

Working...
                              X