Wow I forgot how good m3s are :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I forgot how good m3s are :)

I was dickin around in the m3 today, technically im not supposed to drive it, but I do anyways. My stickers are two years expired this july. Ever since I drove the car after the swap (and even before it) I always thought, "Theres no way im going this fast", it always feels really slow to me.

So I go out to a buddys house and we pace the m3 with his car, eveything was fine, our speedos lined up. So I guess its just weird, my car just seems like im going slow but im not.

On my way home im taking a county road back (I try to keep it off public roads for now), Im approaching two cars kinda fast, and I get a bit angry because I think they are going slow. I look down and im at 90mph, feels like im going 50. Right as I look up I see a sheriff coming head on. Another 90 in a 55 ticket will get my license taken away, not to mention how much trouble I would probably get into for driving my car when I shouldnt be.

Quick thinking, I pull onto the shoulder a bit and got the cars ahead of mine lined up infront of him so I couldnt see him. I just jet on the brakes and chirp my snow tires down to 55. Pull back on the road like nothing happened, and he didnt even look at me :)

In all, I love this damn car, god its sooooooo fun. I cant even express how increadibly awesome it is, I just cant get over it!
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

I love my E30 M3 so much, I sold it once (I must have needed money for crack), then 12 months later, bought it back from the previous owner!

Why I ever sold it the first time is a long story.

Lance Richert
    '88 M3
    3rd and 5th owner.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

90 in a 55 on snowtires on a bumblefuc road with expired tags and a history.

you're my hero.
      My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Try not being able to drive your 2.5L built ///M3 for 2+ years.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Psh. my SUPER Eta owns all your POS M3's. :p

Nah...I kid. ;) That's awesome man. That's the next car I'll get. When I'm out of college and have a garage to store it in. :)
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

I know what you mean... I raced a turbo'd G35 the other day and well, I was hauling balls.
            91 m3

Comment

8-)
              Originally posted by Sean
              That's the next car I'll get. When I'm out of college and have a garage to store it in. :)
              I'm pretty sure thats what we're all going to do when we have money and garages. 8-)
              --Will

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSuck
                8-)

I'm pretty sure thats what we're all going to do when we have money and garages. 8-)
                Ain't that a fact? :P
                - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
                  Try not being able to drive your 2.5L built ///M3 for 2+ years.

Mariano
                  thats nothing, i havent drivin a 2.5L built ///M3 in almost 19 years
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerphile
                    90 in a 55 on snowtires on a bumblefuc road with expired tags and a history.

you're my hero.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
                      thats nothing, i havent drivin a 2.5L built ///M3 in almost 19 years
                      Having it sitting in your garage all nice and clean staring at you? lol ;)

Mariano

Comment

You did at least start it up and run the engine from time-to-time, though, right?
                        Current Cars
                        2014 M235i
                        2009 R56 Cooper S
                        1998 M3
                        1997 M3

Comment

*mischievious look* Moi? Nahhhhhhh

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN
                            You did at least start it up and run the engine from time-to-time, though, right?
                            Me? Sort of.. most of the time It didnt have an engine :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                              Psh. my SUPER Eta owns all your POS M3's. :p

Nah...I kid. ;) That's awesome man. That's the next car I'll get. When I'm out of college and have a garage to store it in. :)

Where in SD are you? Rather where abouts in SD are you. We go over to brookings from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X