Official shots of the E90 coupe... and a little somethin' extra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    And look how bloated the E30's are compared to 2002's... it's inevitable.
    Unfortunately so....what with all the electonic gizmo gimmickery that BMW has to tend to since it is a luxury brand. Before they minded more on the performance part of the performance/luxury equation. You are right. Thats the reason every generation gets bigger engines, more displacement, and more cylinders. They need more power to haul all that shit around! :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Have any of you bastards liked a newer BMW when it first came out? Just wait till the next 3er comes out - you will like this one.

It looks amazing. I am so fucking sick of hearing "Bangle this Bangle that." Is there a way I can ignore posts with his name in it?
      The only new Bimmers I've liked are the Z4 and the new 5 series. Most of the other stuff sucks.
      The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Good.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Boring. Undefined and pedestrian. And the rear end is too soft.

Agreed that the four door looks better.

Comment

I present to you the evolution of the 3 series, interesting which year the design changed the most (1990).

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
            '98 528i

Comment

I'd still roll one even though they resemble the new Camry. I don't think it's that boring of a car... it's not like the 3-series has ever been 'exotic' looking at all. Hell, from a hundred yards away I can hardly tell the difference between an e30 and a Nissan Sentra from the same era.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

From what I've read from Automobile Magazine(the issue with the Porsche Boxter S vs. the new M Roadster), they say that this 3 series coupe has a turbocharged engine pushing around 300 or so hp so it's an upped version of the 330i, but still under the new M3. So it's just a new option. Sounds interesting though, that they're going back to forced induction after about 20 years or so. Hmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arkangel
                  From what I've read from Automobile Magazine(the issue with the Porsche Boxter S vs. the new M Roadster), they say that this 3 series coupe has a turbocharged engine pushing around 300 or so hp so it's an upped version of the 330i, but still under the new M3. So it's just a new option. Sounds interesting though, that they're going back to forced induction after about 20 years or so. Hmmm.....
                  The twin turbo 3 liter will be the 335i. It's not really an option but a car in itself.

I'm somewhat glad they resorted to forced induction since I'm not a big fan of V8s. (Still waiting to see the E90 M3... but can't say I have good expectations)
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Purdue89E30
                    I present to you the evolution of the 3 series, interesting which year the design changed the most (1990).

they all look good to me.
                    My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

And look how bloated the E30's are compared to 2002's... it's inevitable.
                      yeah but you have to draw the line somewhere...could you justify cars being literally twice as big in 200 years or so?
                      Last edited by Ziggens96; 03-01-2011, 05:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

He quoted me. I dont know if he was talking shit to you. :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Trevor Ely
                          '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                          '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Working...
                          X