Wheel sugestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel sugestions?

Ok guys I'm looking for two 16 inch wheels for the front of my car that will look ok and not to out of place with TSW hocks on the rear. I've one one bent hock on the front and want to get 2 new 16 inch rims for the front. I know there are lot of knock of BBS spoke patern wheels. But i'm looking for some cheap rims that will match the TSW's pretty closely.

Thanks
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Team Dynamics Hock-R's

Identical design, cheap price, heavy.
    Below the radar...

Comment

Thanks, any one know of any otheres? My friend a while back buaght some bbs style wheels at pepboys for cheap but they were 15". I'm looking for the cheapest possible wheels.

Comment

these maybe? http://www.racerwheel.com/wbin-377.html i bet you could find them in 16"

Comment

These rage euro wheels are available in 16x7 and look similiar to your Hock R's. I think they are a good looking wheel, and look good with the sm lip.
          They are a et 38 offset, which means you will need spacers...But who cares when the wheels are only $100 each

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

Comment

Thanks I think I might try a getting two of those, right Now I have no money for wheels even though I need to get at least one, so as to have the same size wheels on all four corners.

Comment

Is your car really that low in the rear, or is it saddled with a bunch of gear?

Will

Comment

No there is a m10 engine in the trunk during that picture,here is the normal height.

Ok guys I think I'm going to buy two of those Rage Euro wheels, So should I stick them on the front or rear? take in mind they have a little Lip and the TSW's don't. I've got two good Bridgstone Potenze Re-730(I believe) and one brand new Suminto HtrZII so I'll buy one new Suminto. I'd rather keep the TSW on the rear as they ben easy and the front wheels take more of a beating but is that going to look weird with the front wheels having a lip and the rear not having a lip?

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                  Ok guys I think I'm going to buy two of those Rage Euro wheels, So should I stick them on the front or rear? take in mind they have a little Lip and the TSW's don't. I've got two good Bridgstone Potenze Re-730(I believe) and one brand new Suminto HtrZII so I'll buy one new Suminto. I'd rather keep the TSW on the rear as they ben easy and the front wheels take more of a beating but is that going to look weird with the front wheels having a lip and the rear not having a lip?

I would put the TSW's in the front because it would looks wierd with lip up front and none in the back. Bump up your air pressure in the front, that should give you more protection for your rims.

Comment

Ya that is what I was thinking but I'll stick the Potenza's on the rear as they stick very nicely to the road. What pressure should I run in the front? right now I run 35-38psi. But I believe my one rim was bent When I got the car as the previous owner autocrossed the car.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                      Ya that is what I was thinking but I'll stick the Potenza's on the rear as they stick very nicely to the road. What pressure should I run in the front? right now I run 35-38psi. But I believe my one rim was bent When I got the car as the previous owner autocrossed the car.
                      I dunno. Most people here say they run 40 psi on their 17's so that it protects the rim a bit better (at the price of ride quality). What the max psi for your tires?

Comment

51 on the suminto's and 44 on the potenza'a. I guese I could bump the pressure on the front up to 40psi or so.
                        What thickness spacers would I need if they are Et 38?

Comment

I dunno, around 10mm?

Comment

Working...
                          X