Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Parting out my Totalled '92 M-Technic Vert...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Parting out my Totalled '92 M-Technic Vert...

FOR SALE:
    Crack-free DashboardSOLD!
    325i Gauge Cluster SOLD!
    13 Button OBC- great shape, no wear on buttons- $50
    M-Tech 2 Bodykit- SOLD!!
    Heaterbox- Has heatercore, a/c core, blower assembly, h-vac controls and heater valve for coolant control. $60
    Brake Booster- fully functional, good shape with stock brake master. $25 SOLD!
    ABS Hydro Unit- works well, clean- $40 SOLD!
    Cruise Control Stalk- SOLD!
    Wiper control stalk- SOLD!
    Lower dash panels from airbag car- improves look/feel of pre-airbag cars and fits with a little effort. SOLD!
    Glovebox- nice shape with locking latch and a key to match. SOLD!
    Motronic v1.3 DME from M20B25 Automatic (also works with manual cars) $60
    Convertable Storage Compartment Electric Top Motor- has microswitches, wiring and is in perfect working order. Fully dissembeled and cleaned/lubed, and then re-assembeled. $50
    Window Motors- SOLD!
    Electrical side of ignition switch- perfect operation. SOLD!
    Left front fender- SOLD!
    M-Tech 1 Rear Spoiler is NOT FOR SALE.
    M-Tech 2 Steering Wheel NOT FOR SALE.
    The interior is also NOT FOR SALE.
    Also have a 2.79LSD diff for sale. No noise, has redline in it with no leaks and perfect limited slip clutch action. Would prefer pick-up only, $175.

This car is being towed away Saturday this week, so let me know ASAP if you need anything off of it that I havn't listed. First one to send me payment gets the parts. Paypal preferred. Car is located in the 93117 Zip Code (Near Santa Barbara, California) for shipping estimates. Buyers are welcome to come and pick up the parts in person. If you come here to pick the parts up, I will give you 20% off the listed price (except those parts where I state no shipping). All other buyers must pay actual shipping charges with UPS or USPS, whichever is more economical. Thanks for looking!

All pics are here: http://ryan.tobinhosting.com/MTech-Parts-FS
    Last edited by M3 Ryan; 05-29-2006, 09:29 AM. Reason: Updates...
    '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
    '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
    '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
    iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
    sigpic

92mtechnicII is gonna kick himself if he doesn't buy your kit first.

Ryan, I seriously hope that you get the macau mtech.

Can you pm me with pics of the powertop motors? I'm interested. WEre they working on the car? Thanks.
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

nevermind
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
        92mtechnicII is gonna kick himself if he doesn't buy your kit first.

Ryan, I seriously hope that you get the macau mtech.

Can you pm me with pics of the powertop motors? I'm interested. WEre they working on the car? Thanks.
        I won't kick myself if he's asking $1250.

That's more than my whole year of community college. I'm only looking for a new front anyway. Let somebody that's looking to upgrade the look of their car get to it I guess...
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

how about that mtechnic 2 steering wheel and the guage cluster

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

ill take the gauge cluster...

pm me

Comment

interested in the top motor.
              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ygpm

Comment

Pics are here: http://ryan.tobinhosting.com/MTech-Parts-FS
                  I will update the folder with more pics as you guys request them.
                  Thanks for the interest. I may be going a different route than I had expected which would mean that my complete black interior would be for sale, aswell as my black painted Hardtop. I want $1,250 for the hardtop, it has new hold-down latches, new trim rails on top, a new rear seal and a good seal all around th front/windows. All the covers are present and it is in very good shape. The headliner should be replaced but other than that it is perfect. I also have a brand new storage bag for it from BMW, It was $300, I will throw it in with the top for free. Pick-up ONLY! This is large and weighs 70lbs so bring your convert so you can install it and then drive away.
                  The interior has Sport seats that are newly re-upholstered and re-padded in black VINYL with ///M stripes sewn in. Very supple, soft seats with vert soft padding which makes them extremely comfortable. These were in my M3 and are Coupe seats. The rear was re-done by Rob Schiering to work with the narrower vert rear seat. The fronts are a direct swap. The door panels are from a coupe so there is a small gap at the top rear edge. They have cup holders installed on them and are in otherwise nice shape. The rear panels were dyed black and look awesome. I would reccomend spraying the fronts to make them match eachother. I would like $800 for the complete interior which is ready to drop into your vert. No Damage to any of the seats/panels, they are very nice.
                  Also have a 3.73LSD diff for sale. No noise, has redline in it with no leaks and perfect limited slip clutch action. Would prefer pick-up only, $220.
                  '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you have any more pics of the interior? If you do would you part it? If not I am still interested.

Thanks

Comment

pm'ed

Comment

interested in the gear knob, boot, cigarette lighter and battery cover.. for the right price and if you are willing to ship to canada that is..

Comment

YGPM on the steering wheel.

Comment

i thought he said the steering wheel isnt for sale

Comment

Originally posted by 325is_e30
                              i thought he said the steering wheel isnt for sale
                              You are correct. The M-Tech 2 wheel is NOT FOR SALE at this time. I have had at least 15 messages about it, so I see that there is interest. I will probably list it for sale soon, but right now I am hanging onto it as I don't know if I want to use it in my new car or if I want to sell it.
                              Thanks guys. I will update the 1st post as more parts are sold or available to keep it current. Keep the requests comming! I need to move this car ASAP.
                              '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X