No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st Presidents Cup was held between September 16 and 18, 1994. It was played at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, Virginia, USA. The United States team won the competition by a margin of 20–12. The honorary chairman was former President of the United States Gerald R. Ford.

That is a name, has nothing to do with the President.

Trump has taken virtually every weekend away from the White House at an appalling cost. This is a 24/7 365 job. If he had extensive experience he would not be prepared for this job, he does not have any experience.

He has made very little effort to learn what he needs to know and has surrounded himself
    with people with no experience.

He ran to get the acclaim that comes with political campaigns as proven by his continuing to have campaign rallies.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      And this is any different than most other admins how.... Obama Care ring any bells, talk about forced though...... I dont disagree with your assessment, and frankly the less those fuckers do the less bs that is forced upon the rest of us to deal with.
      if the ACA qualifies as "forced through" how do you describe these repeal efforts which have barely been worked on long enough to get a CBO score?

don't be dishonest, just admit that "forced through" is not accurate and you simply don't like the ACA.

Originally posted by mbonder View Post

Unless someone can show me that Presidential performance is directly tied to the number of rounds of golf played it should just be dropped as a topic of conversation. It's irrelevant plain and simple.
      agreed, same as criticizing vacation time, it's merely used as a cudgel when someone doesnt like the current or former president.

Comment

Its not like their are not enough other things about him to criticize.

But its ignorant to ignore that making statements on twitter from your golf courses is pretty fucking stupid. Especially when those statements are blame game statements. Im pretty sure this admin doesnt know PR is a US Colony/territory.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

lol, releases a press release about talking to the former governor of PR

Comment

If Mom & Dad don't say what you want to hear ask Grandpa.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Presidents_Cup

The 1st Presidents Cup was held between September 16 and 18, 1994. It was played at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, Virginia, USA. The United States team won the competition by a margin of 20–12. The honorary chairman was former President of the United States Gerald R. Ford.

That is a name, has nothing to do with the President.

Trump has taken virtually every weekend away from the White House at an appalling cost. This is a 24/7 365 job. If he had extensive experience he would not be prepared for this job, he does not have any experience.

He has made very little effort to learn what he needs to know and has surrounded himself
              with people with no experience.

He ran to get the acclaim that comes with political campaigns as proven by his continuing to have campaign rallies.
              I get that the tournament itself wasn't started by the President, nor is it officially connected to the President, but having him present the trophy doesn't seem to be a bad thing in my mind. He's still a representative of the people, having him out in public is part of the job.

Once again, show me where golf is correlated to Presidential performance.

The only statement that you've made that has any real relevance here is the cost of his travels. Beyond that you can't really assess how effective the President is at completing his duties when he is away from the White House, everything you've said is conjecture. It's the grand old armchair quarterback mentality in full force.

Once again, I don't like Trump, nor do I defend much of what he does, but I'm calling BS on much of what you've said because there is no way to quantify any of your statements, which is why I get frustrated with much of what liberals are saying recently because the arguments carry no really weight or authority.

Comment

I get that the tournament itself wasn't started by the President, nor is it officially connected to the President, but having him present the trophy doesn't seem to be a bad thing in my mind. He's still a representative of the people, having him out in public is part of the job.

Once again, show me where golf is correlated to Presidential performance.

The only statement that you've made that has any real relevance here is the cost of his travels. Beyond that you can't really assess how effective the President is at completing his duties when he is away from the White House, everything you've said is conjecture. It's the grand old armchair quarterback mentality in full force.

Once again, I don't like Trump, nor do I defend much of what he does, but I'm calling BS on much of what you've said because there is no way to quantify any of your statements, which is why I get frustrated with much of what liberals are saying recently because the arguments carry no really weight or authority.
                A) I said nothing about presenting. He can present anything he likes, my issue is with dedicating it to the victims while he denigrates Puertoricans and has lots of things to do.

B) Ask Sleeve, the number of golf days is his bag.

I feel when one takes on an obligation their energy needs to go full force into it. Trump is giving being President a small percentage of his attention which would be bad if he had a clue what he was doing. Seeing as he has no clue he needs to be working harder, not less.

Comment

I also kind of see this as trying to make something out of nothing.
                  this is 100% of what it is. move on.

Comment

Republican party starts the golf meme,

gets mad when golf meme used on their president,

thinking.jpg
                    willschnitz

Comment

Except I'm not a Republican...

Comment

I feel when one takes on an obligation their energy needs to go full force into it. Trump is giving being President a small percentage of his attention which would be bad if he had a clue what he was doing. Seeing as he has no clue he needs to be working harder, not less.
                        Once again, I don't really like Trump, but prove to me that he's only putting a small percentage of his attention toward being the President. Prove it in some quantifiable way and I'll leave it alone, otherwise its all just conjecture.

Maybe it's my own personal belief, but I feel as though people should complain about things that are real rather than things are are perceptions. Did the President meet with foreign leaders to work for the common good of our country? Did he address some issue that's plaguing the nation? These are actually quantifiable in an affirmative or negative sense. Saying that he's not working 100% of the time isn't really quantifiable because you're not the Chief of Staff, you have no direct knowledge of what the President is or isn't doing on an hourly basis.

Puerto Rico is a horrible situation, I'm not disagreeing on that, but it is entirely possible that Trump was making moves to help the people of Puerto Rico while also being present in NJ for the President's Cup, just imagine, someone capable of doing two things at once...

Comment

Once again, I don't really like Trump, but prove to me that he's only putting a small percentage of his attention toward being the President. Prove it in some quantifiable way and I'll leave it alone, otherwise its all just conjecture.

Maybe it's my own personal belief, but I feel as though people should complain about things that are real rather than things are are perceptions. Did the President meet with foreign leaders to work for the common good of our country? Did he address some issue that's plaguing the nation? These are actually quantifiable in an affirmative or negative sense. Saying that he's not working 100% of the time isn't really quantifiable because you're not the Chief of Staff, you have no direct knowledge of what the President is or isn't doing on an hourly basis.

Puerto Rico is a horrible situation, I'm not disagreeing on that, but it is entirely possible that Trump was making moves to help the people of Puerto Rico while also being present in NJ for the President's Cup, just imagine, someone capable of doing two things at once...
                          For someone that claims you don't dislike him you sure seem to like him.

Prove he is working, and I'll let it go.

Comment

I think its proof enough that he asked for his personal intel updates to be delivered in single page bulletproof form.

He just wants headlines to announce to people.
                            willschnitz

Comment

For someone that claims you don't dislike him you sure seem to like him.

Prove he is working, and I'll let it go.
                              Prove he's not and he'll let it go.

You guys are arguing in circles.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              I think its proof enough that he asked for his personal intel updates to be delivered in single page bulletproof form.

He just wants headlines to announce to people.
                              Because the American public can only handle 7-10 second soundbites and he's letting the real military men do their job?

(See I can play the conjecture game too)
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                Prove he's not and he'll let it go.

You guys are arguing in circles.

Because the American public can only handle 7-10 second soundbites and he's letting the real military men do their job?

(See I can play the conjecture game too)

His argument was ridiculous so I threw it back at him.

As far as the briefings, he makes the advisors keep them short, include his name frequently and obviously he ignores them because he tweets things that didn't happen that he sees on TV (Iranian rocket test) for example.
                                Last edited by parkerbink; 10-03-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X