Daytrading the stockmarket for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    To give some credit, coinbase feels like ass to use so I could see robinhood making it easier.
    their iOS app works just fine for me. my girlfriend asked how she could invest in crypto and it took less than one minute to show her a $20 buy of bitcoin.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I think I meant Binance, Coinbase is fine. I just used Binance cause I was trading obscure altcoins.

Made $80 today on SnapChat puts people would call a horrible idea a week ago. Sold off one really stupid one and am holding onto the now very reasonable one. Hoping to make enough to kill the cost of some camera gear.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Made a cool $800 on Netlist. Waited too long though and lost half. Still, can't complain about $400 for a gamble.

Now back into Aurora as of yesterday, working well so far.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Do you guys have any specific place you go to read up about current trends for deciding what to get?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Not really, I just kinda yolo into stocks I like after I look at its charts, make a decision on how long the play will last, then invest or gamble (options).
            willschnitz

Comment

I just downloaded Robinhood. I previously paper traded with thinkorswim and I wish I would have actually dumped real money into AMD when it started to run off. lol
              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

rip shoulda asked broski couldve got free stock with one of our referrals
                willschnitz

Comment

So in the last month I've made some good decisions, and more bad decisions.

But, I'm up 23% which is much more than any bank offers me! Loving this. Also, getting more scientificwith it now and that is paying off. Using a filter to find me stocks that have been on a consistent increase over 52 weeks. I won't make a crazy amount in a day, but I'm glad to get away from the stocks that either make me a bit of cash or lose a LOT in a single day.
                  No E30 Club
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Thinking Smart instead of just buying FD's lmao

what are you a real investor.
                    willschnitz

Comment

I started investing about 5 months ago, and started off reeally shaky but now I am up 50% over all despite my poor decision making skills, so that's cool! I really should have invested a lot more but I have no idea what I'm doing so I only started with $100.

I know crypto has been mentioned but does anyone here trade Dogecoin? I thought it was just a joke when I bought in at 24xx but DAMN! I wanna sell but I feel like I shouldn't do that just yet
                      -Alex

Comment

I've got $50 in Doge just to see what happens lol.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Tilray has done me proud this week... but damn it man, it’s a fart in a windstorm when I only have one share lmao I need to sell a car so I can invest real money
                          -Alex

Comment

put in my orders for my quarterly SEP IRA contribution today, which is basically the opposite of daytrading lol..

Comment

TLRY WHAT IS YOU DOING

also SNAP has so much resistance at $9 im about to take my mediocre put profit and bail.

Fuckin saudis probably holding it up.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Some guy a screenshot on Facebook. His $9.50 snap calls expired on friday. 10,000 shares worth. $12k down the drain in 3 months. Oops.

I'm up 35% for the month now. Almost had a 10% red day on Friday due to a stupid purchase I shouldn't have made, but then Netlist did what I thought it would and saved the day.

I recommend everyone do some serious research on Netlist, I fully expect them to hit the 3-6 dollar range after a while. (Not that I won't make a few short sales along the way.)

Also, hope you guys closed your positions with Tilray in time. Wasn't a question of if, but when.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X