Any rich Tom Clancy fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any rich Tom Clancy fans?

I'm a fan, but not exactly in the market....

or if you want to be my neighbor: https://cummingsrealtors.com/homes-f.../BA9857261/30/
    BEERTECH

Damn thats some shitty Real Estate Photography for 6.2M
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I know right!
      BEERTECH

Comment

Now I ain't gay but I would literally suck a dick on the 50 yard line during the Super Bowl for that first house
        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
          Now I ain't gay but I would literally suck a dick on the 50 yard line during the Super Bowl for that first house
          That comment along side your avatar doesn't make me doubt that for a second.
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Too bad its in MD, which is like the 45th worst state.
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              That comment along side your avatar doesn't make me doubt that for a second.
              Lmao!

Yeah that is true Rob. But the indoor shooting range would somewhat make up for having to live in Maryland.
              -Alex

Comment

whats wrong with Maryland? its not my first choice, but there are tons of awesome things to do in D.C.. its gotta beat the shit out of the northern plains states?
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

That actually looks like a good deal for 500+ acres and a mile of waterfront.

I don't particularly like the exterior of the home but the views from the library/office and the estate grounds are stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    whats wrong with Maryland? its not my first choice, but there are tons of awesome things to do in D.C.. its gotta beat the shit out of the northern plains states?
                    Nothing especially, those of us that live here like to complain about how it's bad when it really isn't just so we have something to complain about.

Clancy's house is only a short distance north of me, allegedly he actually used it quite a bit. It is odd that they waited so many years to sell, but it might have been estate issues.

Comment

Idk I am just talking shit lol. From what I hear their gun laws are more strict than down here in Georgia so that would suck for me but otherwise I have no opinion
                      -Alex

Comment

From everything I've read, there's some drama between wife #2, estate lawyer, and family.

MD is fine as long as you're cool with higher taxes, higher population density, and some totally ridiculous politics. I could add to the list since I live in B'more, but I'd just be complaining.
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Very nice. Property, privacy, private shooting range, indoor pool.

can be subdivided for development
                          Yeah because there aren't enough tightly packed subdivisions in the world already.

I'd take just about any great plains state over living in MD, and I have family there who I actually enjoy being around. If I'm going to deal with snow, I'm not going to take the politics and taxes along with it. DC so what? There are some neat museums and landmarks, vacation stuff, nothing worth living in or around DC for.
                          Last edited by varg; 09-20-2018, 04:48 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                          '91 318is, M20 turbo
                          [CoTM: 4-18]
                          '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                          - updated 1-26

Comment

I'd rather have a place on Lake Michigan. https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...97_rect/11_zm/

Sunsets, nice beaches, privacy. I'd actually prefer it over California where everybody's crammed together and it's at least 10x as expensive. Only downside is maybe a bit windy, and winter of course.
                            My Feedback

Comment

a couple of years ago, there was a frank Lloyd wright home for sale along Lake Michigan. it didn't have 3 acres with it but I remember the price was *only* around a million or so.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                              X