Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people, I have been cleaning out some old stuff and randomly found an oil pan gasket for an m42 still in its original packaging. If anyone wants it you can have it. I'd hate to throw away something useful but I've got no e30 anymore!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by jneumss View Post
      Thanks to THE DUDE ABIDES, I was back up and running today, with headlights and a radio. Thanks again man.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

No problem. It's always good to help someone out.
      The beatings will continue until morale improves

Comment

Hola fellas!! Been a while! How’s everyone?
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
          Hola fellas!! Been a while! How’s everyone?
          I'm good. I still have that diff bushing you bought from me like a year or two ago

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

We should organize a drive sometime soon. Even if I donÂ’t still have my e30, the e60 should count for something, right? :)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Can anyone recommend a shop to do a simple alignment on my Honda Pilot? I'm so fucking sick of these chain shops constantly trying to rip me off. I had taken my old Forester to Les Schwab and they said they couldn't even do it because the tie rods were seized (I took it there after replacing the shocks and tie rods) and quoted me $1300 for what I'd need before they could even do it. Drove it to a little shop on 38th and they got it done perfect in 45 minutes.

Fast forward to today and I noticed over the weekend some uneven wear on my rear tires, suspected it was bad rear shocks but asked them check it. They called me 30 minutes after I dropped it off and guess what? They can't even do an alignment till they replace all the shocks and struts, tie rods, control arms AND my steering rack is "puking" fluid and needs replaced as well as ALL of my tires are shot (rears have some minor cupping). They quoted $3200 before they even do the work. What.the.fuck.

Came home and crawled under the truck. One side of the steering rack shows a minor seep of fluid, tie rods are solid and new-ish, bushings look fine and front tires are perfectly fine. Sadly the shop I took my car to last time has since closed and I'm left still needing an alignment from a shop not run by crooks, fuck the people here.
              91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Alignment for Honda Pilot?

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                Can anyone recommend a shop to do a simple alignment on my Honda Pilot? I'm so fucking sick of these chain shops constantly trying to rip me off... What.the.fuck... Sadly the shop I took my car to last time has since closed and I'm left still needing an alignment from a shop not run by crooks, fuck the people here.
                Sorry to hear. If near 6th Ave and Sheridan, these guys do good tire/suspension work for cheap:

Auto & Tire Works of Denver, 1200 S. Sheridan Blvd #1, Denver, CO 80232 (303) 975-9123

And if near Boulder:

Barnsley Tire Co., 2535 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80302 (303) 443-3553

GLWS
                Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 08-29-2018, 08:03 PM.
                1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                  Sorry to hear. If near 6th Ave and Sheridan, these guys do good tire/suspension work for cheap:

Auto & Tire Works of Denver, 1200 S. Sheridan Blvd #1, Denver, CO 80232 (303) 975-9123

And if near Boulder:

Barnsley Tire Co., 2535 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80302 (303) 443-3553

GLWS

I'm at 34th and Sheridan so I'll check them out. Order new rear stuts ($62 for the pair off amazon for KYB's) and I'll get those on and see if it lifts this things saggy ass. I'll likely need two new tires but everything else on the car checks out fine compared to what these idiots told me.
                  91 318is M50 swapped
                  05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                    Can anyone recommend a shop to do a simple alignment on my Honda Pilot? I'm so fucking sick of these chain shops constantly trying to rip me off. I had taken my old Forester to Les Schwab and they said they couldn't even do it because the tie rods were seized (I took it there after replacing the shocks and tie rods) and quoted me $1300 for what I'd need before they could even do it. Drove it to a little shop on 38th and they got it done perfect in 45 minutes.

Fast forward to today and I noticed over the weekend some uneven wear on my rear tires, suspected it was bad rear shocks but asked them check it. They called me 30 minutes after I dropped it off and guess what? They can't even do an alignment till they replace all the shocks and struts, tie rods, control arms AND my steering rack is "puking" fluid and needs replaced as well as ALL of my tires are shot (rears have some minor cupping). They quoted $3200 before they even do the work. What.the.fuck.

Came home and crawled under the truck. One side of the steering rack shows a minor seep of fluid, tie rods are solid and new-ish, bushings look fine and front tires are perfectly fine. Sadly the shop I took my car to last time has since closed and I'm left still needing an alignment from a shop not run by crooks, fuck the people here.
                    Baker Garage near Santa Fe and 25. Good group of dudes that work on anything you bring them. They just did an alignment on my truck a couple weeks ago and it was perfect. Even after offroading the last 4 days it's still good. @justin_chenoweth on instagram is one of the owners.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      I'm good. I still have that diff bushing you bought from me like a year or two ago
                      Damn, I really need to get that from you!!
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

Silly question for you guys living in the mile high city/state... how do you guys cope with the loss in power? I was just in Denver this past weekend and my buddy and I were doing calculating... My s54 would lose about 50hp at 5280ft elevation. Thats a shit ton!

I'm curious if its just something you guys just deal with or are there any tips/tricks? I figure if I did meth injection and ran a slightly more aggressive cam it could come close but still fall short.

I'm only asking because I could see myself living out in CO in a couple of years. It truly is a beautiful state.
                        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                          Silly question for you guys living in the mile high city/state... how do you guys cope with the loss in power? I was just in Denver this past weekend and my buddy and I were doing calculating... My s54 would lose about 50hp at 5280ft elevation. Thats a shit ton!

I'm curious if its just something you guys just deal with or are there any tips/tricks? I figure if I did meth injection and ran a slightly more aggressive cam it could come close but still fall short.

I'm only asking because I could see myself living out in CO in a couple of years. It truly is a beautiful state.
                          supercharger

Comment

LOL I should have expected that...

How gutless does the m20 feel? It's difficult to find dyno sheets based in CO. Just curious really...
                            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

...calculating... My s54 would lose about 50hp at 5280ft elevation. Thats a shit ton!

I'm curious if its just something you guys just deal with or are there any tips/tricks?...
                              Exactly why we started with Volvos when we moved to Colorado..

When you're climbing to Eisenhower tunnel I'd always notice it was the Saabs and Volvos passing like it was their daily commute - then notice all the law enforcement in Vail were Saab. (correct me if I misremember)

Fuel prices for 91 octane the gas turbos want make the M21 turbo diesel really appealing. Just love the sound of a turbo pulling up a hill.

Comment

LOL I should have expected that...

How gutless does the m20 feel? It's difficult to find dyno sheets based in CO. Just curious really...
                                I mean it's slow... but I haven't known anything else. Both of my vehicles are slow and gutless lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X