FS: 4 brand new 15x7 euroweaves and center caps 4x100 24 offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 4 brand new 15x7 euroweaves and center caps 4x100 24 offset

I have a brand new set of euroweaves in the box, no center caps, 4 of them, 15x7, 4x100 24 offset. $1500 shipped. Brand new Center caps available as well for $350 shipped.

Will sell all for $1800 shipped.

Call or message me if interested.

818-438-five, five, one, five
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Shaunt23; 09-29-2015, 09:19 AM.

Post some pictures please.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

They are in the box. I don't want to open them. I can send you the pics of the boxes...

Comment

You know what the wheels look like. If you are interested let's talk and I can open the boxes and take pictures of the wheels

Comment

What about all for $1500?

Comment

I can't do $1500 shipped as I am in it for more... I can be fair and Meet half way @ 1675.00 shipped for all as long as your shipping zip code isn't in a special pricing zone..

Comment

Did you check the link? They can be purchased for $1500 + tax

Comment

yes they are for $1500 + tax + shipping... which is more than what i am offering them for. I have researched the pricing, these wheels are original and brand new in the box, just like the website. buying from me will save you tax...

Comment

Dont they offer free shipping if its over $200?
                  So 1500 + tax probably comes out close to 1675 might as well order with ECS.
                  No point risking it if your paying the same amount.

Comment

no, shipping with ECS is not free, it starts at $106 for ground... guys, I have the wheels, they are brand new and for sale less than whats available on ECS or anywhere else you can find them brand new. if you are interested please let me know, if you are only trying to discredit the value of my sale, please dont.

i am in los angeles, CA you are welcome to come and look at the wheels and touch them and pick them up for $1625. if you want it shipped, it will be $1675 with 3 day fedex...

you can pay through paypal and the transaction will be protected... so there is no risk. if you want to pay more... here are the links:

Comment

FYI, there is no tax for online purchases unless you are in the same state as the vendor.

Most guys can get these from ECS brand new with caps to their door for around $1550.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Sold

Comment

score one for the little guy! Nice.
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X